Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sex is also a pain reliever

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Doozer View Post
    Actually Kerry lad, the important chemical that is released during sex is Dopeamine, which not only makes you feel good and gets rid of pain , it also treats your mood. When dopamine is released in the brain excess seratonin is also present and this will treat pain, depression anxiety phobias and even serious mental disorders such as schizophrenia. So having sex can actually help prevent the onset of serious mental disorders and help you live a perfectly good life.
    LOL Owe your bank millions? Dont worry ,have a ride. Got sick? Not to worry ,have a ride.Someone robbing your car? Not a bother. Have a ride.

ride away your troubles,
    Westside.

PS those chemicals are good,while they last in the body.

Blog Entries

Default Naw

Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    people who havent got their iron for a long time have gone mad..
    i have plenty iron,
    Westside.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by kerry lad in town View Post
    i said ill try my luck with the wife last night so got into bed turned over and drop the hand!!! she said no not to night i have a headache now i am so sick of hearing i have a headache i went and did a bit of research only to find this out.

Sex is also a pain reliever, ten times more effective than Valium: immediately before orgasm, levels of the hormone oxytocin rise by five times, determining a huge release of endorphins. These chemicals calm pain, from a minor headache to arthritis or migraines, and with no secondary effects. Migraines also disappear because the pressure in the brain's blood vessels is lowered while we have sex. So now we see that actually, a woman's headache is rather a good reason for having sex, not against it.

i cant wait until to night i will have this info for her and 2 headache tables just in case she dont belive me.
    lol fair play to you kerry lad lets see what excuse your wife will come up with next

Reviews

Just get her started with a bit of oral Kery Lad, get her to cum once ortwice and see if that headache is still there afterwards! then hopefully she'll ride the cock off ya!

5. Default Not always!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	broken+penis+890.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	7.6 KB 
ID:	23374
    now thats gotta hurt
    If you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with! X

Blog Entries
    Reviews

One night I came out from the bathroom naked and was climbing into bed when my wife complained, as usual, "I have a headache."

"Perfect," her husband said. "I was just in the bathroom powdering my penis with aspirin. You can take it orally or as a suppository, it's up to you!"

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
    One night I came out from the bathroom naked and was climbing into bed when my wife complained, as usual, "I have a headache."

"Perfect," her husband said. "I was just in the bathroom powdering my penis with aspirin. You can take it orally or as a suppository, it's up to you!"
    classic very good indeed

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12