Thread: Sex is also a pain reliever

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Default Sex is also a pain reliever

i said ill try my luck with the wife last night so got into bed turned over and drop the hand!!! she said no not to night i have a headache now i am so sick of hearing i have a headache i went and did a bit of research only to find this out.

Sex is also a pain reliever, ten times more effective than Valium: immediately before orgasm, levels of the hormone oxytocin rise by five times, determining a huge release of endorphins. These chemicals calm pain, from a minor headache to arthritis or migraines, and with no secondary effects. Migraines also disappear because the pressure in the brain's blood vessels is lowered while we have sex. So now we see that actually, a woman's headache is rather a good reason for having sex, not against it.

i cant wait until to night i will have this info for her and 2 headache tables just in case she dont belive me.
    Never confuse education with intelligence One helps you make a living; the other helps you make a life.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kerry lad in town For This Useful Post:

Dirty Harry (21-05-10), Forrest (21-05-10), JAMESCORK (21-05-10)