Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: A heartfelt message for ppl who use disability permits yet dont have a disability.

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,557
    Blog Entries
    11

    Thumbs down A heartfelt message for ppl who use disability permits yet dont have a disability.

    Your scumbags that dont deserve the use of your legs. A disgraceful behavior.


    oh i forgot you know someone,
    Westside.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    cork the real capital
    Posts
    5,553
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    83

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Your scumbags that dont deserve the use of your legs. A disgraceful behavior.


    oh i forgot you know someone,
    Westside.
    Well i expect those that do it have a disability a mental one, simple fix, people that park in disabled spaces have the car clamped and then crushed i
    imagine it would soon stop
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,557
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    Well i expect those that do it have a disability a mental one, simple fix, people that park in disabled spaces have the car clamped and then crushed i
    imagine it would soon stop
    Im talking about these ppl that use the disabilty permit in order to avoid putting a parking disc on the car.

    a fuckin disgrace,
    Westside.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    RETIRED FROM POSTING
    Posts
    2,105

    Default

    its going on all the time people simply dont care thats my experience of it parking on ramps parking on footpaths too I've seen the lot & its never been worse..

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,512
    Reviews
    5

    Default

    Common dignity and respect for others seems to be going out the window.
    I have lived a life of regrets.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    dublin or portofino
    Posts
    532
    Reviews
    11

    Default

    I always throw the car into a disabled car park space, they are always the best ones, nice and close to the best shops, especially if its raining,...whats the big deal.
    JUSTICE FOR AMANDA KNOX AND RAFFAELE SOLLECITO----INNOCENTS

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Under Patricia.........
    Posts
    8,423
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Noah, that's a sad attempt at humour...........
    Advertising space available for hire, and reviews for sale, just call me....xxx

    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    dublin or portofino
    Posts
    532
    Reviews
    11

    Default

    what, a little fish now and again goes a long way....don't get me started on pushing old ladies out of the way !!
    JUSTICE FOR AMANDA KNOX AND RAFFAELE SOLLECITO----INNOCENTS

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    If im lucky..its with Ms Chambers
    Posts
    2,553
    Reviews
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Im talking about these ppl that use the disabilty permit in order to avoid putting a parking disc on the car.

    a fuckin disgrace,
    Westside.

    I have one and i use it all the time , much like mr ryanair using his taxi plate

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,557
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default Speaking of disabilities

    Quote Originally Posted by An don View Post

    I have one and i use it all the time , much like mr ryanair using his taxi plate
    hello an donald,
    Westside.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •