Quote Originally Posted by DONEGALANGEL View Post
All this talk about cameras... do you know it is against the law to film someone without their permission as the same as taping a conversation...so stop think cameras are at hotels shops and other places for safety reasons..anyone using them in brothels was maybe for extrotaion(i know spelt wrong)... now guys lets face it I have met so many johns peters and joes and other popular names... I dont know my punters from adam they give me a name and i call them it...as do many girls and I`m sure these brothel girls were the same.. so lets do a reality check unless your famous very well known amongst the public and these pimps could have used it against you.. there is no need to be scared now is there.. or to be starting scare mongering..so lets just chill and enjoy...xxxxx
I genuinely do not believe that this man was using these tapes for any unlawful purpose.

You know its funny one thing that pops out at me here. Punters come along and cry foul to cameras in a brothel yet alot of these same guys expect a girl to have a photo of her face online.A lot of these same guys will get nasty with a girl if she doesnt do stuff like CIM anal etc.and threaten a bad review yet put the shoe on the other foot and its a nasty straight away.I suppose those bastards that called looking for children would sit looking at this screen and give out about being on camera.

Funny how its supposed to be one way all the time. A few phone numbers are put on a list for the girls protection and there is holy blue murder. A few girls get raided as a brothel ,just for keeping together for their own safety and thats ok.

plz,
Westside.