Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: head shops are close down?is that good or not??

Reviews

i made this stupid shite comment when locked . drinking to kill the pain of watching my dad die from cancer . any post i put up can be discarded because of drink or anger .this is not an escuse but it is the reason. the inability to do anything when a loved one is dying is soul destroying when my dad goes i will feel like an orphan. sorry for any offence caused to anyone from my posts. wont be posting any more because im hurting too much and i dont wanna hurt anyone else.,

2. The Following User Says Thank You to dub1 For This Useful Post:

benin (04-06-10)

Blog Entries

Dub1, your post wasn't offencive, and if posting is a release and help for you in a difficult time, then post away...........
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

4. The Following User Says Thank You to luther For This Useful Post:

benin (04-06-10)

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    Dub1, your post wasn't offencive, and if posting is a release and help for you in a difficult time, then post away...........
    Well said sir.

6. Default

Im glad theyre closed and no its not because im anti-drugs lol.
    Most of the headshops i visited the staff didnt have a clue about any of the products and what they contained.
    They are mixing dirt cheap unresearched chems with other rc's .

Tons of legal chemicals are availible online and cheap as chips compared to headshops.At least this way the user researches the net and finds gets valuable facts about what theyre taking to reduce harm.

Headshops get everything banned thats been very happy underground for users.
    Online users have been using some substances without problems for a long time.

When headshops get their hand on it , without regard cut the product and sell to people who are ill informed on legal highs

7. The Following User Says Thank You to WIBBLY For This Useful Post:

nicegirlsarenice (04-06-10)

Reviews

head shops are ok! i used their products for 2 yrs-with only fun times to report.
    the media hype this issue has recieved-convinced me that ireland is steeped in denial and ignorance.
    people dont want to see the reality that drugs are as popular as sex.
    drugs happen - regardless of what the law thinks, so harm reduction should be the focus.
    overall, it is the illicit aspect of drugs that causes most of their harm.

Quote Originally Posted by warmcome View Post
    head shops are ok! i used their products for 2 yrs-with only fun times to report.
    the media hype this issue has recieved-convinced me that ireland is steeped in denial and ignorance.
    people dont want to see the reality that drugs are as popular as sex.
    drugs happen - regardless of what the law thinks, so harm reduction should be the focus.
    overall, it is the illicit aspect of drugs that causes most of their harm.
    Drugs are all bullshit nonsense. They are nothing like sex, they are the exact opposite. They are something unnatural, manipulating you in a false way. Their appeal is based on faulty and naive beliefs.

Generally the "legal" drugs will fuck you up a lot more than most of the illegal ones because the illegal ones like cocaine and marjuana are a lot more natural, they are not synthetic.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    Drugs are all bullshit nonsense. They are nothing like sex, they are the exact opposite. They are something unnatural, manipulating you in a false way. Their appeal is based on faulty and naive beliefs.

Generally the "legal" drugs will fuck you up a lot more than most of the illegal ones because the illegal ones like cocaine and marjuana are a lot more natural, they are not synthetic.
    all drugs are gone away, forever because the good and learned gardai, clergy, arson attempted murderers
    and parents of quality, balanced youth did not like them-oh well-lets drink to the memory.

11. Default

Theyl be back open by mid july i guarantee with even rarer untested rc's. hEADSHOPS MUST BE TACKLED NOT the chemicals.

Look at portugal who decriminalized alll drugs. Lots of good has actually come from it in many areas

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12