Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CIM - what is the industry meaning?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Have I what...... Many many times buddy. Check reviews. Also look for guys that mention cim. You will NOT regret a visit to Ivet, cim or no cim.

Good luck. Come back and tell us all bout it. Heehee

James.
    Indeed, CIM is a treat. But so many ladies offer it as a favourite, but charge extra. Of course, that is their perogative, but my perogative is to check first and then accept or refuse...
    Though we are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; one equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

Reviews

CIM is cum in mouth so how can it be cim if it is covered. simple.
    Always ask before you confirm your punt if this is what you are looking for and always check again before you hand over your cash.
    Alot of girls will say depends on your hygiene so do the decent thing and put the scrubbing brush and shaver to work.
    A bit of respect will take you far.

Well as I see it CIM can be with or without ones penis condom covered.
    The lads whom feel it is safer to adorn a condom throughout oral sex to completion are catered for also.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Reggie View Post
    Well as I see it CIM can be with or without ones penis condom covered.
    The lads whom feel it is safer to adorn a condom throughout oral sex to completion are catered for also.
    rather dificult to do without ones penis Reggie. (just boot me in The nuts right now Reg - I deserve it)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12