Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: CIM - what is the industry meaning?

  1. #1

    Default CIM - what is the industry meaning?

    Hey folks, Lived in the UK for a number of years and availed of Escort Services frequently enough there.
    I had an unusual experience today (see my reviews). Girl offers CIM on her profile, I confirmed it was included in price on the phone but wanted extra when I got there and asked for it....? She justified this by asking if I wanted CIM with or Without?
    Not sure how this goes in Ireland but in the UK CIM was understood to also mean BBBJ with CIM....
    Is there a CIM policy of With & Without in Ireland? or was I just being played??

    Feed back would be VERY much appreciated so I know the score for my next appointment.

  2. #2

    Default

    Sorry, here's the link to the review mentioned - thanks for the tip MILF Hunterhttp://www.escort-ireland.com/23539/SharonGiovanni/review.html

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    10,065
    Blog Entries
    6
    Reviews
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Keltic1 View Post
    Hey folks, Lived in the UK for a number of years and availed of Escort Services frequently enough there.
    I had an unusual experience today (see my reviews). Girl offers CIM on her profile, I confirmed it was included in price on the phone but wanted extra when I got there and asked for it....? She justified this by asking if I wanted CIM with or Without?
    Not sure how this goes in Ireland but in the UK CIM was understood to also mean BBBJ with CIM....
    Is there a CIM policy of With & Without in Ireland? or was I just being played??


    Feed back would be VERY much appreciated so I know the score for my next appointment.

    I have only had CIM (at the ladies request) once and it was uncovered. I cannot see how its CIM otherwise.

    Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

  4. #4

    Default

    That's what I thought too but when in Rome you gotta know what the Romans are doing to keep up...

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,746
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Keltic1 View Post
    That's what I thought too but when in Rome you gotta know what the Romans are doing to keep up...
    CIM is exactly that cum in mouth. But rarely offered at base price. One of the best CIMers is in Belfast and coming to dubln soon. Ivet.

  6. #6

    Default

    Thaks for that Jamescork. Have you enjoyed Ivet before? Is the Profile Acurate? she doesn't mention CIM on her profile, but that may be to ensure she has the choice of who to provide to... She's in Kildare soon, I might visit...

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Stranded in The Future
    Posts
    3,247
    Reviews
    44

    Default

    I actually got thrown off by sometihng like this myself.


    There's a lady that works in the D2 area, and has her own website in addition to her profile page here, and I was having a look at her website's services page. On it, she listed the same thing as Keltic is mentioning here. It specifically read "CIM (Covered)". And my reaction reading this was the same. I have no idea if the lady I've got in mind would actually ask for more money for this 'service', but it certainly had me asking myself WTF is that all about? Listing a coverd bj to completion as a specific/'extra' service? You can get that in Amsterdam for 40 Euro, if you only want the bj with no sex!

    CIM, as it's typically been understood over here, means a bj to completion uncovered. Don't hand over any extra money for the same thing covered!

  8. #8

    Default

    Cabble87, I would have to say here, i would hand over Extra Cash if the Covered CIM meant being allowed to hold her head and pump Deep Throat while I came... being allowed to to do that is so rare, I was only ever allowed to this twice before (no extra charge, not covered!) in the UK - once with a FANTASTIC South African in Wimbledon and once with a lovely British girl nr Reading.........

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Stranded in The Future
    Posts
    3,247
    Reviews
    44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Keltic1 View Post
    Cabble87, I would have to say here, i would hand over Extra Cash if the Covered CIM meant being allowed to hold her head and pump Deep Throat while I came... being allowed to to do that is so rare, I was only ever allowed to this twice before (no extra charge, not covered!) in the UK - once with a FANTASTIC South African in Wimbledon and once with a lovely British girl nr Reading.........
    WOW, I've never had that before! The closest I ever had to that was my first girlfriend back when I was 16! I suppose if that were advertised or offered as a specific service, than that might be fine to hand over extra cash for it, but certainly not as it seemed to be in the situation you decribed above in your first posting on this topic! Don't let them pass-off a covered bj to completion as CIM!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,746
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Keltic1 View Post
    Thaks for that Jamescork. Have you enjoyed Ivet before? Is the Profile Acurate? she doesn't mention CIM on her profile, but that may be to ensure she has the choice of who to provide to... She's in Kildare soon, I might visit...
    Have I what...... Many many times buddy. Check reviews. Also look for guys that mention cim. You will NOT regret a visit to Ivet, cim or no cim.

    Good luck. Come back and tell us all bout it. Heehee

    James.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •