Argetina //// Spain, Italy
    Hungarian //// Austira
    Romania //// Italian, french, greece
    Bulgarian //// Italy, Turkish.greece
    Nigerian //// English.
    Roma //// Anything other than Roma

Hope this helps

Kat, Luther,
    as you already notice by my message, English is not my mother tongue. I was trying to say that in some cases and some information is important for some people.

It was an example.

Let say, for the sake of the discussion; that I like small tits, natural redhair (all over the body) and extremely thing women. If I make an appointment with you based on your profile information, I will be disappointed if you are not what I was looking for.
    Some of us are not very active members of the club and only want to meet other people every two or three months, and when decide to go, we are looking for some specific characteristics…

I do agree with you Luther than the girls need some privacy, as previously mentioned, it was an example. Never thought it was a problem with the language skills, let’s call it “fantasy”, maybe An Don is trying to do 12 moths/12 girls/12 countries and now he need to look for another girl from Germany!.

To the rest of the people, I will say that all of you are correct, what is important is the service, and if is good, no worries.

Enjoy the day.

By the way, I was trying to see your profile in EI and is suspended! I just open a thread regarding that issue. Every time I am interested in a girl, she is added to my favorites, when I want visit her and check for her phone number, just happen that almost 75% of them are in “suspended mode”

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Speedmaster View Post
    Kat, Luther,
    as you already notice by my message, English is not my mother tongue. I was trying to say that in some cases and some information is important for some people.

It was an example.

Let say, for the sake of the discussion; that I like small tits, natural redhair (all over the body) and extremely thing women. If I make an appointment with you based on your profile information, I will be disappointed if you are not what I was looking for.
    Some of us are not very active members of the club and only want to meet other people every two or three months, and when decide to go, we are looking for some specific characteristics…

I do agree with you Luther than the girls need some privacy, as previously mentioned, it was an example. Never thought it was a problem with the language skills, let’s call it “fantasy”, maybe An Don is trying to do 12 moths/12 girls/12 countries and now he need to look for another girl from Germany!.

To the rest of the people, I will say that all of you are correct, what is important is the service, and if is good, no worries.

Enjoy the day.

By the way, I was trying to see your profile in EI and is suspended! I just open a thread regarding that issue. Every time I am interested in a girl, she is added to my favorites, when I want visit her and check for her phone number, just happen that almost 75% of them are in “suspended mode”
    Yes, again Speedmaster, I appreciate that so I guess if nationality is that important to a particular person for a particular reason for a particular appointment, it could be confirmed with the lady prior to the appointment with the client over the phone thus allowing her to maintain that privacy if she desires..........
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

4. Default

I am not english either, ...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by jacquou09 View Post
    I am not english either, ...
    Most of the people here aren't English including me, We're IRISH

Some of us are not even Irish Irish... we're from Cork

Blog Entries

My profile is suspended, as I have finished my tour.... and it comes offline then...
    Hope to see you next time though.
    xxx
    Dublin tbc , Belfast tbc, Cork tbc

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12