Thread: How short is short notice

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    It would be going thru my mind whether or not she was clean with just 5 mins notice, now there are no guarantees with 30 mins either but at least there is a good chance..
    You are right about the plus side of a short notice period as you are far less likely to be let down, bad side is a lot of the girls don't bother getting ready untill you make the 5 or 10min before call to get definite directions as they aren't sure you will turn up either.
    English ladies are great
    Dont worry mate...she had a shower and i got in after. Got the feeling she wasn't very busy.

It's like yesterday with the girl I was suppose to meet. I booked in advance by a good few hours and she ended up letting me down. Even though I'd met her before and given her a good review. I'm at odds with myself whether I should write another review now.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by debest View Post
    Dont worry mate...she had a shower and i got in after. Got the feeling she wasn't very busy.

It's like yesterday with the girl I was suppose to meet. I booked in advance by a good few hours and she ended up letting me down. Even though I'd met her before and given her a good review. I'm at odds with myself whether I should write another review now.
    Did she contact you to tell you why, if she didn't I would show her the same courtesy she showed you and leave another review!!

Reviews

Did she contact you to tell you why, if she didn't I would show her the same courtesy she showed you and leave another review!!
    Ya...but she was so hot and I really want to fuck her again. She knows who I am aswell. I'm a small and weak man Anon. Anyway...I'll decide over the next couple of days. I'll probably take your advice.
    Last edited by debest; 04-05-10 at 19:25.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by debest View Post
    Ya...but she was so hot and I really want to fuck her again. She knows who I am aswell. I'm a small and weak man Anon. Anyway...I'll decide over the next couple of days. I'll probably take your adv advice.
    If she did give you a genuine reason then I would probably give her the benefit but if she just couldn't be arsed or didn't make contact before the appointment was due to happen then I'd leave a neg and move onto the next hot lady..

Reviews

If she did give you a genuine reason then I would probably give her the benefit but if she just couldn't be arsed or didn't make contact before the appointment was due to happen then I'd leave a neg and move onto the next hot lady..
    You're a wise man anon...