Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Later..........................................................

Lightbulb Yes i agree...................................................................

Quote Originally Posted by Dub Lad View Post
    Westie you decided to put your original post on a site that as you put it about tits n arses and cocks silly billy.
    Cant disagree with that. Look you just have to know me to understand me.Its as simple as that.

Westside.

Quote Originally Posted by westside View Post
    What your saying is that i would make up a post about my best friend and his wife about having a kid? You are joking right? What a langer.

Listen its a free fuckin world and if you find something offensive then get a backbone or dont read the posts.

This was blown way out of porportion completly out of it.

As far as attention ,yeah its nice.Never met anyone who gets enough of it.

As far as me being a troll.Nothing further from the truth.

Asshole,
    Westside.
    Whatever you say....

3. Default

[ I will simply stay off the board from now out and let the experts talk.[/QUOTE]

How could anyone even consider what westside says as having any credence? How many times can one say they're are without actually going?

His famous farewells that are not farewells could be translated as "I'm going-please tell me not to." "I'm going-but if ye make a comment about me I'll stay." "I'm going- but really this is my world and I've no where else to be, so please, please let me remain here in this post where I can be centre stage."

Forget the prize of the 250E would somebody please give this guy an injection and put him to sleep- for everyone's sake!

Smile Ahh a hardman...........................................................

Quote Originally Posted by Circa142 View Post
    [ I will simply stay off the board from now out and let the experts talk.

How could anyone even consider what westside says as having any credence? How many times can one say they're are without actually going?

His famous farewells that are not farewells could be translated as "I'm going-please tell me not to." "I'm going-but if ye make a comment about me I'll stay." "I'm going- but really this is my world and I've no where else to be, so please, please let me remain here in this post where I can be centre stage."

Forget the prize of the 250E would somebody please give this guy an injection and put him to sleep- for everyone's sake! [/QUOTE]

Whatever,

Whatever Numnut,
    Westside.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

A wee bit of defense... I see that irishbloke is guessing that the original post is full of shite.. how can u make such assumptions without even reading the original whatever your porogative is thats really stupid.. And Westie it has now gone way way overboard.. it is amazing how '' contraversial it all is or was ''

Supporting the cause
    Last edited by Patricia; 22-03-07 at 17:16.

A wee bit of defense... I see that irishbloke is guessing that the original post is full of shite.. how can u make such assumptions without even reading the original whatever your porogative is thats really stupid.. And Westie it has now gone way way overboard.. it is amazing how '' contraversial it all is or was ''

Supporting the cause
    Who said I didnt read it.....?
    Last edited by Patricia; 22-03-07 at 17:17.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

im guessing your origional post was just more bullshit anyways

thats why I said what I said

im guessing your origional post was just more bullshit anyways

thats why I said what I said
    I read it.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

can i add ya to my buddy list