Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mayweather v Mosley

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Haven't seen a decent boxing match since lennox retired. When is it on. I'm a big fan.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Haven't seen a decent boxing match since lennox retired. When is it on. I'm a big fan.
    It's on Sunday morning....coverage starts at 2am on Sky Sports1 but the fight won't be on until 4am or 4.30. Sky will be showing repeats later on Sunday and through the week.

There have been loads of great fights since Lennox retired....not at heavyweight maybe. I was never a big Lennox fan but have come to appreciate him more since he hung them up.

At least someone took an interest even if it was you.

Quote Originally Posted by debest View Post
    It's on Sunday morning....coverage starts at 2am on Sky Sports1 but the fight won't be on until 4am or 4.30. Sky will be showing repeats later on Sunday and through the week.

There have been loads of great fights since Lennox retired....not at heavyweight maybe. I was never a big Lennox fan but have come to appreciate him more since he hung them up.

At least someone took an interest even if it was you.
    .....hope mosley beats him.....pretty boy shit him self....he wouldent fight manny....would have loves to see manny knock that cockk prick out

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by cartman View Post
    .....hope mosley beats him.....pretty boy shit him self....he wouldent fight manny....would have loves to see manny knock that cockk prick out
    How is Floyd afraid of Manny?? It was Pac who refused the drug test. I'd strongly favour floyd to beat him although his low workrate could cost him vs Manny. People take Floyd too serious....he is just selling the fight. Ali said much worse things in his day and we love him for it.

Reviews

mayweather wins this by any way he wants imo. Likely a one-sided unanimous decision.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    mayweather wins this by any way he wants imo. Likely a one-sided unanimous decision.
    Hmm...I don't think he can win however he likes. Thats really underrating Mosley....for instance if Floyd stands in the pocket and trades he'll get ko'd. But of course he won't do that. He'll use his brilliant jab and straight right to upset Mosley's rhythm and pot shot his way to victory. If he wins impressivley ( i.e by KO ), he'll overtake Manny as pound4pound no.1 which will give him more leverage at the negotiation table when they start talking after this fight.

Reviews

Hmm...I don't think he can win however he likes. Thats really underrating Mosley....for instance if Floyd stands in the pocket and trades he'll get ko'd. But of course he won't do that. He'll use his brilliant jab and straight right to upset Mosley's rhythm and pot shot his way to victory. If he wins impressivley ( i.e by KO ), he'll overtake Manny as pound4pound no.1 which will give him more leverage at the negotiation table when they start talking after this fight.
    i see your point with regards Mosely. I just hope Floyd does win so the match with manny happens.

How is Floyd afraid of Manny?? It was Pac who refused the drug test. I'd strongly favour floyd to beat him although his low workrate could cost him vs Manny. People take Floyd too serious....he is just selling the fight. Ali said much worse things in his day and we love him for it.
    ....watching the fight live....it only confirmed wat i thought....mannys a diffrent class.....and as regards the fight.....floyed made every excuse in the book to avoid fighting manny.....floyd is a cherry pick champion.....side steps the big boys

Reviews

Default wat a loada crap

Quote Originally Posted by cartman View Post
    ....watching the fight live....it only confirmed wat i thought....mannys a diffrent class.....and as regards the fight.....floyed made every excuse in the book to avoid fighting manny.....floyd is a cherry pick champion.....side steps the big boys
    why do people always begrudge a great champion,floyed doesnt side step anyone.use your head man,every 1knows that floyd and manny will fight eventually and how can a 5 weight world champ avoid fites????how many world champs has mayweather beaten in his career.i watched the fite live last nite and wat i saw was a totally one sided affair,apart from one slipp floyed was different class against a man who has been champ a three different weights.i know floyed isnt the most likeable fiter but credit were credits due
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

Natasha Guest

Before the fight i would have said manny could wipe the floor with mayweather. but now im not so sure.. he fought well, the best iv seen him fight.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast