Thread: My perviest fantasy

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Anna23 View Post
    I am a nun in a monastery and I fall in love with the new priest. At first I only give him bashful glances an later I try to catch his attention by lifting the skirt "accidentally" in front of him. He is still resisting and once, at a convenient moment, when we are alone, I confess, that I am having "fantasies" about him. He is obviously delighted but will firmly acknowledge me, that this is not acceptable and I need to be punished to forget these shameful thoughts...
    In order for the punishment to be properly humiliating, I will have to take off all my clothes and then I get spanked on my naked bottom. I need to realize, how dangerous are such thoughts and so there will be several oral and manual techniques performed on my virgin body, until I admit, that these activities are utterly devilish.
    The priest is struggling to stay in celibacy but at this stage his massive erection rules his mind and everything goes out of the hand......

Who wants to play this out with me?

And what are yours unusual fantasies?
    Bearing in mind that the priest has never had a wank in his life, he rams his cock down Annas' throat and before she can rub his cock he gushes a pint and a half of spunk down her throat and nearly drowns poor Anna, she was nun the worse for it though as she sat there licking her lips, two minutes later the priest is ready to cum all over her again.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SJM_9277.jpg 
Views:	148 
Size:	8.7 KB 
ID:	22366  
    Once a prick - always a prick.