Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26

Thread: Tell me what to buy

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,702

    Default Tell me what to buy

    I'm planning to visit a sex shop in the next few days so I'd like to hear some suggestions what shall I buy.
    I have a pending request there for a PVC, so that might be on the list. What else?

    P>S Real School uniform is on the list too but it seems they sell them only in autumn so that will have to wait. Till then my tartan skirt and white blouse will have to do. Well it does the job for most and very well

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    10,066
    Blog Entries
    6
    Reviews
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anna23 View Post
    I'm planning to visit a sex shop in the next few days so I'd like to hear some suggestions what shall I buy.
    I have a pending request there for a PVC, so that might be on the list. What else?

    P>S Real School uniform is on the list too but it seems they sell them only in autumn so that will have to wait. Till then my tartan skirt and white blouse will have to do. Well it does the job for most and very well

    Maybe you could go commando in this.

    Ann Summers - AS Army Girl - Product

    Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Beara Co Cork(Doozers neighbour)
    Posts
    215

    Default

    A blow up Doll to act as a stand in , so you can take bookings from drunks on Sat nights. -------

    "Good evening Paddy , my you have had a good time , come meet my flat-mate Polly"
    ---------------------
    " Roight, I`me goina fook the tits off the bitch "
    --------------------
    " Ok Paddy, you show her who`s the boss "

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    10,066
    Blog Entries
    6
    Reviews
    20

    Default

    You could hold me up in this.
    Ann Summers - Gangster Girl - Product

    Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    3,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
    You could hold me up in this.
    Ann Summers - Gangster Girl - Product
    sadly ann summers is crap...looks nice but wear those.......

    Anna may i go with u?
    Good bye Ireland!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,282
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Reggie View Post
    A blow up Doll to act as a stand in , so you can take bookings from drunks on Sat nights. -------

    "Good evening Paddy , my you have had a good time , come meet my flat-mate Polly"
    ---------------------
    " Roight, I`me goina fook the tits off the bitch "
    --------------------
    " Ok Paddy, you show her who`s the boss "
    Don't give her a lovebite or she may fart or fly out the window.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    10,066
    Blog Entries
    6
    Reviews
    20

    Default

    You should start making the outfits with the right material Stella, so that you are comfortable and sexy in them.
    You could make a fortune.

    Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    3,633

    Default

    yes its a good idea..every little help....... nowdays..

    thanks
    Good bye Ireland!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Deep down in the E-I dungeon
    Posts
    11,634
    Reviews
    29

    Default

    You can't go wrong with leather. West can give you his leather coat

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    281
    Reviews
    11

    Default

    Hi Anna,

    There are shops that sell "real" school uniforms all year 'round. There's one in the Jervis shopping centre as I recall. Funny I often wanted to see a woman in one but I thought it was a bit too pervy -- guess I'm just a prude after all ;o)

    Do you shop in Miss Fantasia? They usually have some nice things.


    Happy shopping,
    Bodkin.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •