Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: monotony of life

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by The_Youngster View Post
    It's shite for the most part, tried to kill myself several years ago.. I was onto the right idea then.
    Here ya go mate
    Samaritans Home Page-->

Reviews

Life is meaningless but not worthless. Maybe you just need to get laid?
    Last edited by Bodkin; 30-04-10 at 00:22.

3. Default

Ah I need alot more than that to go my way for me to be actually happy...not going to happen now but Ill stick it out.

Blog Entries

Ah I need alot more than that to go my way for me to be actually happy...not going to happen now but Ill stick it out.
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Reviews

hey bud i totally see what youre saying here. I really hope that things turn around for you. If you do stick it out and keep at it then things will change hopefully. I would suggest if you havent already, to give Samaritans a call.

Reviews

This is an awfuly miserable thread.

jeez I never meant for this thread to be miserable I was feeling crappy at the time I started it too but sher the subject of this thread is true to life & affects us all in one way or another some more than others, we all have bad days sher I was back to my bubbly self the very next day...

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    hey bud i totally see what youre saying here. I really hope that things turn around for you. If you do stick it out and keep at it then things will change hopefully. I would suggest if you havent already, to give Samaritans a call.
    I'm not going anywhere lads, all that was years ago.. I still have plenty of bad days but not going to do that kinda thing again... thanks for the support though.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234