Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by harry5 View Post
    quite a few of them in donegal

Who do I trust? I trust me!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by KellyCurvybabe View Post
    Not sure if I get this
    so you weren't sure if it was her or not, but if you forget about her head it's her?? So it's a girl with the same body but using agency pics ?
    Maybe I'm having a blonde moment but I just don't get wot your saying
    Kelly let me explain,"dont look for her head on a platter "its an expression,what i meant was give her an opportunity to explain herself,that all.

Blog Entries

She defentetly need to explain this.
    Sarah

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah View Post
    She defentetly need to explain this.
    Sarah

Hi had a thought on this whole situation as a general rule .

What about putting a button on a girls profile like the fake pics button . So clients can see if there is any inkling they are agency . That will then relieve you staff of situations that are occurring . Then that will also encourage clients to make a profile and leave reviews as they will have to set a profile up to review this info . These accusations will need monitoring thou , as there are alot of fake reviewers that make make trouble for girls to get there girls more business . Start the system from new no comments for anyone then when you see 3 comments posted by clients then add a comment so only registered client can see it ...

Just a thought mite be a bad one but just giving an idea . Sometimes i can become quite dizzy .

love nina xxx
    Treat everybody the way you want to be treated . Manners go a long way

Reviews

ok i think i may be able to explain this..
    a lady told me a few weeks ago that the agency she started of with were still using her photos after she left them to work for herself as an inde,when she asked them to stop the said they would...but they didnt!
    gave her the run around for ages and maybe still are,,i dont know
    is it the same case here?
    as notatwork asked..dont be so quick to condem there are 2 sides to all storys people..

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Who do I trust? I trust me!

heres a piece i found about this girl, i found a different agency in london yesterday that she works for, now i find this 1, so 2 agencies in london and in dublin now, so whats the story with this lady, she work for 1 agency in london like she told the admin staff that wouldnt take down her pic's or 2 or more agencies?
    and again prices are whey off for the exchange rate nowadays!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by topcat2010 View Post
    heres a piece i found about this girl, i found a different agency in london yesterday that she works for, now i find this 1, so 2 agencies in london and in dublin now, so whats the story with this lady, she work for 1 agency in london like she told the admin staff that wouldnt take down her pic's or 2 or more agencies?
    and again prices are whey off for the exchange rate nowadays!
    What she charges isn't really relevent as she can charge what she like's, I just made a comment as to the discrepency in her exchange conversion.

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    What she charges isn't really relevent as she can charge what she like's, I just made a comment as to the discrepency in her exchange conversion.
    were in my last post anon, did i mention you said something about her prices?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by topcat2010 View Post
    were in my last post anon, did i mention you said something about her prices?
    I said I made a comment (on a different thread), I made the inference because of my first point, that she can charge what she likes, nothing you or I can say would change that.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast