Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: OWO,CIM and FRENCH KISSING --- yukky ?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Beara Co Cork(Doozers neighbour)
    Posts
    215

    Default OWO,CIM and FRENCH KISSING --- yukky ?

    Does it bother ya that you could have the previous punters sperms wriggling on your tongue

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Cuntflaps
    Posts
    8,253
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Only if the escort doesn't brush her teeth Plus a lot of them will take a break between clients, so it's not all bad. Besides, when you're there, it's all about you

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    112, Ocean Avenue, Long Island, NY, USA.
    Posts
    1,596
    Blog Entries
    2
    Reviews
    51

    Default

    the answer to your Q is Listerine, Reggie.

    Who do I trust? I trust me!


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    where ever i may roam
    Posts
    4,872
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MILF Hunter View Post
    the answer to your Q is Listerine, Reggie.
    if listerine dosen't do the trick nothing will ...

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Beara Co Cork(Doozers neighbour)
    Posts
    215

    Default

    Do ya reckon I should go on "Dragons Den" with the idea of a " Tongue Condom ."

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    where ever i may roam
    Posts
    4,872
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Reggie View Post
    Do ya reckon I should go on "Dragons Den" with the idea of a " Tongue Condom ."
    now thats a good idea a condom for your tounge good thinking reggie

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    5,879
    Reviews
    38

    Default

    i dont think about this at all when meeting a girl. I assume they use mouthwash.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    112, Ocean Avenue, Long Island, NY, USA.
    Posts
    1,596
    Blog Entries
    2
    Reviews
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    i dont think about this at all when meeting a girl. I assume they use mouthwash.

    ASSUMPTION is the mother of all fuck ups...

    I always (politely, of course) request the girl in question to use mouthwash again....better safe than sorry aye mate

    Carry your own Listerine bottle as well

    Who do I trust? I trust me!


  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    5,879
    Reviews
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MILF Hunter View Post
    ASSUMPTION is the mother of all fuck ups...

    I always (politely, of course) request the girl in question to use mouthwash again....better safe than sorry aye mate

    Carry your own Listerine bottle as well
    i see your point man. Thanks for the advice. Will be more careful in future.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,282
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Reggie View Post
    Does it bother ya that you could have the previous punters sperms wriggling on your tongue
    There could be some devilment in a few of the girls they might get a kick out of inseminating your gob, whilst thinking bet you don't know what's on the end of my tongue motherfucker.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •