Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Moderator comments v's EI comments on reviews

1. Default

To everyone concerned

Unless this sorted out i have no choice to leave temporily . I will still use the forums and say hi . I am taking a week off to take stock of this situation and hopefully get this resolved . I will adhere to any strict condition EI want to put on me anything to prove im indy . Until this is sorted i cannot have a repeat of the situation the other day . It scared me . Feelings are running high with people and i dont want anyone to fall out with anyone . Be happy i want .

Whether anyone believes me or not . I live my life and evidence can be looked at many different ways , I am hoping patricia and her team sort this out swiftly has in August im leaving for good to pursue a major career change . This is why im touring often as i do have to live in another country for a while .

Please patricia can you let me know asap what i have to do and it will be done or if not let me know what you have decided .

Im asking for open minds . Please

I havent tried to offend anyone , I havent ripped anyone off . Im just me . I have been niave in the past and have paid the price .

Please guys think happy thoughts .....

love nina xxx
    Treat everybody the way you want to be treated . Manners go a long way

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by naughty nina View Post
    To everyone concerned

Unless this sorted out i have no choice to leave temporily . I will still use the forums and say hi . I am taking a week off to take stock of this situation and hopefully get this resolved . I will adhere to any strict condition EI want to put on me anything to prove im indy . Until this is sorted i cannot have a repeat of the situation the other day . It scared me . Feelings are running high with people and i dont want anyone to fall out with anyone . Be happy i want .

Whether anyone believes me or not . I live my life and evidence can be looked at many different ways , I am hoping patricia and her team sort this out swiftly has in August im leaving for good to pursue a major career change . This is why im touring often as i do have to live in another country for a while .

Please patricia can you let me know asap what i have to do and it will be done or if not let me know what you have decided .

Im asking for open minds . Please

I havent tried to offend anyone , I havent ripped anyone off . Im just me . I have been niave in the past and have paid the price .

Please guys think happy thoughts .....

love nina xxx
    Nina,

You asked to talk to E-I staff about this privately and you did that. You told us some things that you said you wanted kept private and not discussed on the boards and we have not mentioned these things on the board. But you cannot have your cake and eat it too here. If you don't want the full facts of your situation aired on these boards, stop creating or encouraging threads about this issue. This matter is dealt with and over as far as we are concerned. You know why we put the note on your reviews. Now lets move on. If you wish to talk to staff again privately, we can do that, but we aren't having a public discussion about this any longer in these circumstances.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456