Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Looking for quick OWO in car (Dublin, Dundalk)

  1. #1

    Default Looking for quick OWO in car (Dublin, Dundalk)

    Im looking for any woman (from Dublin or Dundalk) who will give a quick head in my car (van), with no condom

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    where ever i may roam
    Posts
    4,872
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mess View Post
    Im looking for any woman (from Dublin or Dundalk) who will give a quick head in my car (van), with no condom
    i hope your not expecting any high class independent escort to reply to this because if you are you will be waiting for ever

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
    i hope your not expecting any high class independent escort to reply to this because if you are you will be waiting for ever
    Im looking for head not wife

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    where ever i may roam
    Posts
    4,872
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mess View Post
    Im looking for head not wife
    i know i read your request your not getting too many offers are you and i doubt that you will here thats what i am saying

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
    i know i read your request your not getting too many offers are you and i doubt that you will here thats what i am saying
    Well, its always worth to try

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    where ever i may roam
    Posts
    4,872
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mess View Post
    Well, its always worth to try
    i think its time to get the vacuum cleaner out and plug it in to the mains and sit in your van and let it suck on you till your hearts content just close your eyes

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
    i think its time to get the vacuum cleaner out and plug it in to the mains and sit in your van and let it suck on you till your hearts content just close your eyes
    Thanx for the advice.. I assume you've already tried that?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    where ever i may roam
    Posts
    4,872
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mess View Post
    Thanx for the advice.. I assume you've already tried that?
    no but obviously moneys very tight for you thats why i suggested the vacuum it won't cost you much now on you go boy try it out

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
    no but obviously moneys very tight for you thats why i suggested the vacuum it won't cost you much now on you go boy try it out
    Ask first then write anything... The thing is not about money but about time I really cant see anybody outside the car.. Clear enough?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    where ever i may roam
    Posts
    4,872
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mess View Post
    Ask first then write anything... The thing is not about money but about time I really cant see anybody outside the car.. Clear enough?
    you must be a very busy man indeed i bet your sitting in the car now as we speak good luck to you

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •