Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: This is a Joke, right?

Reviews

Jeeze your some mate. First of all Nat was showing me her curtains and some of her old outfits when you stick in your big oar and whisk her away on the promise of some BDSM. When I come back ye are hard at it and Nat having ORGASMSTs in the bath tub. Yeah your a friend indeed.

PS. That's not a towel I'm holding on to. You're just jealous.

Quote Originally Posted by Natasha View Post
    I can never fake an orgasmt with you hun, you know me too well.
    Well you know I am good at spotting the fake ones after all these years

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Jeeze your some mate. First of all Nat was showing me her curtains and some of her old outfits when you stick in your big oar and whisk her away on the promise of some BDSM. When I come back ye are hard at it and Nat having ORGASMSTs in the bath tub. Yeah your a friend indeed.

PS. That's not a towel I'm holding on to. You're just jealous.
    Hey what can I say, I took the final curtain call, you got stage fright and threw in the towel and Nat had needs needing attending too

Natasha Guest

Nat always has needs boy's! so if one can't stand to my attention when i just hope the other one will... Nat love you boys]

Nat always has needs boy's! so if one can't stand to my attention when i just hope the other one will... Nat love you boys]
    You'll find us standing to attention and ready for action Nat... If its a couple of swordsman you need, look no further...

Moustaches are optional if an issue

Natasha Guest

Boys boys boys im looking for a good time... Moustaches tickle, swords cut... Loving hands caress... Dirty minds make me want you

Boys boys boys im looking for a good time... Moustaches tickle, swords cut... Loving hands caress... Dirty minds make me want you
    Then your in for one hell of a bath Nat

Natasha Guest

My face is like a babys bum after the bath we had last night... What was the product you improvised with, it tasted very salty what ever it was

Blog Entries

No wonder I couldn't get into the cave last night...........

"It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

My face is like a babys bum after the bath we had last night... What was the product you improvised with, it tasted very salty what ever it was
    Thats a special concoction only to be taken in small dose's... if taken correctly you should see results in about... ohh... 9 months or so but to avoid those side effects best to take orally for that all over shine

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast