Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lokking for something new

Quote Originally Posted by bigcxxk View Post
    it does seem a bit off. the girl lists her nationality as brazilian, but her languages as english and spanish. i believe that brazilians speak portugese, not spanish. i'm not saying she can't speak spanish, but i would assume that surely she would list portugese as her language instead of spanish. just beware profiles like thes is all i'm saying
    Good point...

Brother Carlos is in da house maybe he would put her through her paces in what should be her native tounge.

Reviews

Yeah fairly close Luther, While dressed that is. Pretty girl. Thats why I decided to hand over rather than walk. My first comment to her was 'Youre not the girl are you' - 'Oh yes I am, all natural' Tse yeah right. She disrobed to show a full tatoo on her left side that was mysteriously missing from profile and two tennis balls stuck to her chest (i hate that). Fit little thing but I knew I was dupped. On leaving having read previous thread asked. 'you speak spanish or portugese'. 'Oh, portugese - but I live in Spain'. 'You are really not the girl in the pics are you', 'Yes i am, Its me'. FFS defience!!!!!!!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Just saw Penelope tonight. ooops made a mistake. Not the girl in the pics. And even when I insisted using physical evidence (her body naked obviously) she was still determined she is the girl in the pics. Those brazilians are so stubborn.

Yes maybe agency LMAO

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12