Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: It takes alot of balls ... Excuse the pun!

  1. #1

    Dick It takes alot of balls ... Excuse the pun!

    But in fairness having sex with complete strangers ain't for the faint hearted
    It's not some-one you've met in the pub ... had several drinks with ... talked to for a while ... then had sex with as a one-night-stand!!
    It's a complete fucking stranger that you've called to cause you seen her pic - she's hot and you wanna do that sexy little Minx asap!!!
    I have to admit I still get nervous every time......but ignore it because I'm too damn horny
    I'm sure there are alot of people that haven't done it because they are afraid of their life
    So to all us Punters and all you beautiful Escorts let me hear you say HELL YEAH!!!

    If you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with! X


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,282
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whenlovecomestotown View Post
    but in fairness having sex with complete strangers ain't for the faint hearted
    it's not some-one you've met in the pub ... Had several drinks with ... Talked to for a while ... Then had sex with as a one-night-stand!!
    It's a complete fucking stranger that you've called to cause you seen her pic - she's hot and you wanna do that sexy little minx asap!!!
    i have to admit i still get nervous every time......but ignore it because i'm too damn horny
    i'm sure there are alot of people that haven't done it because they are afraid of their life
    So to all us punters and all you beautiful escorts let me hear you say hell yeah!!!:d:d

    hell yeah!!!

    You hit the nail right on the head.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    where ever i may roam
    Posts
    4,872
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    some would visit the same escorts a good few times then she wouldn't be a stranger anymore would she...and whats there to be nervous about anyway you just go and enjoy yourself ...

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,282
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
    some would visit the same escorts a good few times then she wouldn't be a stranger anymore would she...and whats there to be nervous about anyway you just go and enjoy yourself ...
    It's not that I would be particularly nervous about the escort, it's just that dread of a raid, it can dehorn you if you dwell on it, my Jekyll and Hyde days would be over and a lot more shit.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Under Patricia.........
    Posts
    8,423
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    At the moment, I'd be more nervous of the hidden cameras..............
    Advertising space available for hire, and reviews for sale, just call me....xxx

    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,282
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    At the moment, I'd be more nervous of the hidden cameras..............
    Kerry lad being secrety filmed,

    Once a prick - always a prick.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    The Twilight Zone
    Posts
    3,982

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    Kerry lad being secrety filmed,

    which one is kerrylad ?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,282
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alec Horan View Post
    which one is kerrylad ?
    Very good Well if it's any help, that's his clothes on the rail.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    At the moment, I'd be more nervous of the hidden cameras..............
    Dirty Pervy Ted
    If you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with! X


  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Beara Co Cork(Doozers neighbour)
    Posts
    215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alec Horan View Post
    which one is kerrylad ?
    Heh heh , good 1 Shmalec , ---- did Kerrylad deliberately drop the soap do ya reckon ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •