Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Woman pleads guilty to brothel keeping in Cork City

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    How would she know she was going down???

Would you not pled not guilty if you thought there was a chance you would get off, or is that a difficult question???
    You know! If you get caught twice for running brothels, you automatically get two years-two different premises were raided on two different dates, you're at the two years point-You're going to go. Some people can wait it out, but I couldn't if I know I did it and my time was up, I'l plead guilty, I did it and it paid off for me, I got no time just probation. I even got the money back they took off me, Thanks Garda
    Last edited by anitasizzle; 23-04-10 at 21:15.

Reviews

I love this crap from courts. They could have let her be or COST the tax payer the codt of keeping her in jail, which sounds like a lot, per prisoner. Whereas if u do damage to someone, you can get a suspended sentence? A lot of crimes in this country are silly and the real crimes aren't punishable. It beggars belief.

Cork brothel kingpin jailed - TV3

Cork brothel kingpin jailed

A man described as the kingpin of prostitution in Munster has been jailed for fifteen months.

***********, along with two women was arrested as part of a garda crackdown on organised prostitution and brothel keeping in Cork.

********** (53), along with two women, was arrested as part of a garda crackdown on organised prostitution and brothel keeping in Cork.
    He was found guilty of 19 counts of organising prostitution and brothel keeping and was sentenced to a two-year prison sentence. The final nine months of his sentence were suspended on the condition that ********* did not associate with the business.

******** partner, 39-year-old ************, was convicted of seven counts of acting or assisting in the management of brothels in Cork. She was given a two-year suspended sentence.
    Last edited by Westsidex; 12-05-10 at 19:38.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234