Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Memorable Movie Quotes

one fav..

" I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself." (GI Jane)

(or it might have had something to do with Demi Moore doing push ups in the mud at the time)..

From Schindler's List

Amon Goeth: Ah, an educated Jew... like Karl Marx himself.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

have you ever fucked on cocaine, Nick? It's nice. (Catherine Tramell, Basic Instinct)

Who do I trust? I trust me!

Blog Entries

Talking

Is sex dirty? Only when it's being done right.
    Woody Allen
    MAYNOOTH NOW - Mon 13th Dec
    DUBLIN Mon 13th - Sat 18th Dec

Al Pacino - Scent of a Woman

Out of order, I show you out of order. You don't know what out of order is, Mr. Trask. I'd show you, but I'm too old, I'm too tired, I'm too fuckin' blind. If I were the man I was five years ago, I'd take a FLAMETHROWER to this place! Out of order? Who the hell do you think you're talkin' to? I've been around, you know? There was a time I could see. And I have seen. Boys like these, younger than these, their arms torn out, their legs ripped off. But there isn't nothin' like the sight of an amputated spirit. There is no prosthetic for that. You think you're merely sending this splendid foot soldier back home to Oregon with his tail between his legs, but I say you are... executin' his soul! And why? Because he's not a Bairdman. Bairdmen. You hurt this boy, you're gonna be Baird bums, the lot of ya. And Harry, Jimmy, Trent, wherever you are out there, FUCK YOU TOO!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

If I were to let you suck my tongue, would you be grateful? (Nicolas Cage, Face Off)

Who do I trust? I trust me!

Reviews

"Let me give you a little inside information about God. God likes to watch. He's a prankster. Think about it. He gives man instincts. He gives you this extraordinary gift, and then what does He do, I swear for His own amusement, his own private, cosmic gag reel, He sets the rules in opposition. It's the goof of all time. Look but don't touch. Touch, but don't taste. Taste, don't swallow. Ahaha. And while you're jumpin' from one foot to the next, what is he doing? He's laughin' His sick, fuckin' ass off! He's a tight-ass! He's a SADIST! He's an absentee landlord! Worship that? NEVER!"
    - Al Pacino (Devil's Advocate)
    "I don't want to go to heaven. None of my friends are there."
    Oscar Wilde

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by English Layla View Post
    There are so many to chose from but the best quotes, in my opinion, came from Mae West...

Film- I'm No Angel Quote- ''When I'm good, I'm very, very good, but when I'm bad, I'm better''

" " " ''It's not the men in my life that counts - it's the life in my men''

Everything You Always ''Is sex dirty? Only if it's done right''
    Wanted To Know About Sex

xx

Love Mae West quotes....

An orgasm a day keeps the doctor away

I never worry about diets. The only carrots that interest me are the number you get in a diamond.

Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before ;-)

Reviews

"There's this passage I got memorized. Ezekiel 25:17. "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is The Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee." - Jules Winnfield (Samuel L Jackson) Pulp Fiction

"The greates trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist" The Usual Suspects
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Reviews

"Play it again Sam"

YouTube - Play it, Sam

"You Dirty Rat" James Cagney.

YouTube - James Cagney You Dirty Rat

"Me Tarzan You Jane"

YouTube - ME TARZAN,YOU JANE - MAKING LOVE
    Once a prick - always a prick.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast