Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: same sex marriage and adoption

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by punterminator View Post
    Srsly Harry, have you been on the furniture polish tonight?
    What on earth does a twisted man raping his step-daughter and step-son (sad as it is) have to do with same-sex adoptions. Surely the above point is equally an argument against bi-sex adoptions?
    sorry i was just pointing out how someone can come across so nice and yet be so evil thats what i was pointing out there ...

So, you are still standing by the insinuation that homosexual couples are more likely to be paedophiles than heterosexual couples?
    It's not an insinuation, it's a fact. Like the fact that males are more likely to be paedophiles than females.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
    sorry i was just pointing out how someone can come across so nice and yet be so evil thats what i was pointing out there ...
    I wasn't talking about that post, I was talking about the one before it where you said (and I'm going to quote it because you obviously don't see fit to delete it).

the quality of the parenting is correct i agree on that but my fear would be when two people of the same sex go to adoped a child what if they were peodophiles and in it for the wrong reason thats the fear i would have it scares me that thought
    Anything's a dildo if you're brave enough.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    It's not an insinuation, it's a fact. Like the fact that males are more likely to be paedophiles than females.
    0/10 - back of the class with you!!!

Blog Entries

ok i have thought about my last comment ..i have nothing against homosexuals having relationships and i have nothing against bi sexuals ether but when it comes to adopting children then i have to say i don't agree with it at all there is plenty of couples that are trying to have children and cant so adopting children should be for men and women ...sorry luther thats the way i see it
    i don't think that would work ether doozer its just not meant to be look i just cant see it working at all thats my view and your right iam not speaking out of disgust at all ..we cant all have different views on things as you know. i'm not trying to piss off anyone or offend
    Before we go any further Harry, I know that you're not trying to piss anybody off or offend anyone, in fact, I think you, and the other posters in this thread are to be complimented for the mature way this subjuct is being discussed here........

And I know what you're saying, but I think it's just the way you're saying it..........

I think what you mean is, in your opinion, a male female couple would make better adoptive parents than a same sex couple as in your opinon it's a more stable and traditional structure..............And I can't argue with that Harry, that's your opinion, but there's nothing to say that a same sex couple couldn't also provide a loving and stable enviornment in which to raise and child or children...........

I know you don't really believe the homosexual/pedophelia thing..............we'll call that propaganda by the opposition, in particular, by the Catholic Church........
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Reviews

So, you are still standing by the insinuation that homosexual couples are more likely to be paedophiles than heterosexual couples?
    no i am not saying that ....same sex couples shouldn't be allowed to adopt thats what i am saying ok lets be clear on that

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    It's not an insinuation, it's a fact.
    Please show me where this is a fact..................

Idiot............

Because Cardinal Tarcisio Bertone said it???

One of the leaders of an institution that harbours and protects one of the largest pedophiles rings in the world.............

Ya, a reliable sourse alright...........
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Reviews

no i am not saying that ....same sex couples shouldn't be allowed to adopt thats what i am saying ok lets be clear on that
    Ehm, sorry if I'm being thick but...

the quality of the parenting is correct i agree on that but my fear would be when two people of the same sex go to adoped a child what if they were peodophiles and in it for the wrong reason thats the fear i would have it scares me that thought
    that appears to be exactly what you are saying? Fill me in, what am I missing?

Reviews

Stop ganging up on Harry, you liberal gits, he's entitled to his opinion!!!

Anyway, mine is that there are thousands and thousands of scumbag heterosexual couples who should never have been allowed to have children because they're only breeding the next generation of scumbags. I don't have a problem with homosexual couples adopting children - there's a fairly rigorous screening procedure in there these days.

Also, the implication that a homosexual man is more likely to be a paedophile is not only homphobic, it also encourages homophobia. Paedophiles are sick bastards, whether they're gay, straight, lesbian, bisexual, transgendered, or whatever.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anonymouse View Post
    Stop ganging up on Harry, you liberal gits, he's entitled to his opinion!!!
    Ah jaysus, we're not ganging up on him. Of course he's entitled to his opinion. However, if that opinion is that homosexuality is linked to paedophilia then I'm certainly not going to let it drop.
    How ja like them liberal apples?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast