Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Guess who I just saw

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Well that is a different word completly. This word is *** The previous word was ****. Youre making this up as you go along arent you.
    What wrong word? .....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    Your right MH, its not fair to place her at a certain landmark where she may pass on a reg basis. I removed that and ask that no one states that place again in reletion to this.
    QPH???????? About 70,000 ppl pass this landmark on a daily basis. I do sometimes but not daily.

hoya West, WTF,
    Westside.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anonymouse View Post
    Just so we're clear, when Westie says he lives in Cork, he means "in" Cork. Here's a pic of his front door:

Didnt realise that there were so many places of interest in your place furry.

Westside.

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    QPH???????? About 70,000 ppl pass this landmark on a daily basis. I do sometimes but not daily.

hoya West, WTF,
    Westside.
    Maybe they do but are they all as distintive as her and have a profile with face showing to the world?. She would stand out on Hill 16 on all ireland sunday between Cork and Kerry. I am only concerned with whats said here and it had the "possible" potential to narrow down her location/reg route and for that reason and for the sake of an edit its best removed.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234