Thread: The New Trusted Reviewers

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

this is certainly good news. Congratulations guys!

Fair play, but I think that criteria is bullshit.

I think too much time is spent on issues like this when other worrying agendas are glossed over on this site.
    How can it be justified that if I want to apply to be a 'trusted reviewer' I need three written references when a person advertising can do so without their welfare being checked out?

Bit of a contradiction really.

Reviews

Congrats Harry, Epsilon and Gaaman. I notice that two of my favs to also become TRs were among the first to commend you. I am a bit dissapointed that so few were awarded in the time frame that commenced over 2 moths ago. But still lets not take from your appointment to TR status. You have helped me and others. For this we thank you.

quick question does this mean i shouldnt bother writing some reviews because a. im new b. a good proportion of the girls iv seen have enough trouble stringing a sentence together never mind writing me a ref c. im not friendly with the judges as if 3 people on a msg board dont agree with me or perhaps if someday i have a run in with one i will be ruled out anyways ?????

Just would like to know before i waste my time pissing against the wind and also does this mean anyone without one of these badges is more than likely not to be trusted?

thanks....................... rusty squeezebox the fornicating cowboy

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by rusty squeezebox View Post
    quick question does this mean i shouldnt bother writing some reviews because a. im new b. a good proportion of the girls iv seen have enough trouble stringing a sentence together never mind writing me a ref c. im not friendly with the judges as if 3 people on a msg board dont agree with me or perhaps if someday i have a run in with one i will be ruled out anyways ?????

Just would like to know before i waste my time pissing against the wind and also does this mean anyone without one of these badges is more than likely not to be trusted?

thanks....................... rusty squeezebox the fornicating cowboy
    Good question Rusty.

The fact that you are new is all the more reason your reviews are welcomed here. Its not a challenge to see who is friendly with the judges or not. A lot of good reviewers do not post here. It is honesty and informative reviews thats important. I got my badge the easy way, but I still put in the hours. Dont become one of the ilk that think TRs are better that others. The are Not. They are proper participants in the review system that SHOULD have a track history. There are many posters here that should also be TRs and many others that are constant posters but do not review enough. Pissing someone off in this forum will never make you a bad reviewer. So go out, experience and review.

James.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

anon361 (16-04-10)