Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: If a sex worker services a disabled person, does it reverse the taboo?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

ive had 2 clients text proclaim to be deaf too
    i did meet one an he was deaf an dumb an as i can sign we got along great but it did take a lot of texting back an forth
    the other i guy i felt was just a player
    ive also seen many disabled clients an one of my favorite clients that ive seen for years is wheelchair bound
    Abby xx
    Last edited by mature abby; 28-05-11 at 18:37.

Blog Entries

DEAF clinets can be a worry and a chew but all the gents who have claimed they where deaf actually where . Reason I was apprehensive with one gent was the fact I could speak to him in the car with his phone on his speakers but once he left the car he could not hear very well. Thought it was a con at first

Have a gent in a wheelchair you should call him speedy as have never known anyone go that fast all the time in his chair he has a heart of a lion.

There is a lovely soldier here am sure visits other ladies here. He refuses to use a wheelchair and has 2 full false legs and can walk better than I can as I can trip over on a snooker table lol

A Disability is only disabiliating if you let it be so Tiff x

" Tiffany Tees "
    Strangers are friends I have yet to meet.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TiffanyTees For This Useful Post:

JohnRambo (30-06-11), mature abby (30-06-11)

Quote Originally Posted by TiffanyTees View Post
    DEAF clinets can be a worry and a chew but all the gents who have claimed they where deaf actually where . Reason I was apprehensive with one gent was the fact I could speak to him in the car with his phone on his speakers but once he left the car he could not hear very well. Thought it was a con at first

Have a gent in a wheelchair you should call him speedy as have never known anyone go that fast all the time in his chair he has a heart of a lion.

There is a lovely soldier here am sure visits other ladies here. He refuses to use a wheelchair and has 2 full false legs and can walk better than I can as I can trip over on a snooker table lol

A Disability is only disabiliating if you let it be so Tiff x
    Hope you’ve nothing but good things to say about your favourite Northern Irish wheelchair client Tiff.
    "Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123