Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Another Classic review

Reviews

haha .. you have a very extensive yet attractive family. You must be sooo proud.

Blog Entries

Ya, except my brother, he's allways a bit high.........

"It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    I never heard anything as silly as saying a review should be ratted "just" on grammar...

Do ye think all non nationals here are working (or were working) as professors of medicine?

I worked with plenty of non Irish with no English at all and I worked with Irish fellas who could barely write.
    I never suggested such nonsense, so back off QPH and read my posts.
    I've merely stated the facts and that is my last word. Reader make your own opinion. And QPH stop with this denial, learn the rules and do your job better.
    BTW have you visited the non advertising advertisers section lately? Lots of work to do over there, which even by using "The report a post button" wasn't done. Maybe while you are at it, you should learn the rules for ad section as well...
    No matter how I enjoyed this little row, I'm not getting into an argument. See unlike others I'm a working person who does her job properly so no time for this.
    Bye now. x

Quote Originally Posted by Anna23 View Post
    I've merely stated the facts and that is my last word. Reader make your own opinion. And QPH stop with this denial, learn the rules and do your job better.
    BTW have you visited the non advertising advertisers section lately? Lots of work to do over there, which even by using "The report a post button" wasn't done. Maybe while you are at it, you should learn the rules for ad section as well...
    No matter how I enjoyed this little row, I'm not getting into an argument. See unlike others I'm a working person who does her job properly so no time for this.
    Bye now. x
    The day I see your or anyone here's name on my paypacket is the day I ask how high when you say jump

How dare you be so presumpious as to tell me what to do about anything. I will mod whatever I feel like modding whenever I feel like it.

I am actually in the process of having this issue revisted as another review that is comparable in it syntax has just been told to mods by E-I that it originates from a East Euro location and I am asking if this reviewer thats being discussed here also comes from same place. If that is the case then we will have IP grounds for deletion and not just because some think it should be deleted on grammar alone.

I can only work with what I am presented with. I cannot see the country of origin which is why I am now asking E-I to do so, we cannot ask them to do that for every single review....
    Last edited by Quarterpoundher; 15-04-10 at 11:13.

Reviews

Bye now. x
    This isn't QPHs or any other mods job. We don't work for ei we're just helpers. We are not obligated to mod every forum. Mods are just backup to ei when needed. People seem to forget that we have jobs and lives outside of ei.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Genius

Well now u wouldnt have to be a genius to figure out that review is suspect, its written in the very same
    style as the intro on her profile and to rat a review just says that its THOUGHT to be fake not that it definitely
    is. If u put together all the evidence there is morer than a strong possibility that this review is fake.
    Also there is a previous review from a reviewer with over 40 reviews saying that it is not the girl in the
    photos,eventhough she still has verefied pics and that favs were not avaliable and overall service was
    terrible
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

We are trying to get better evidence and we have a second comparable review so have a baseline to work from and compare. We do not react to the will of the crowd, we work on fact and as a team. Sarah has said she is looking into this new data within seconds of my asking.

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    This isn't QPHs or any other mods job. We don't work for ei we're just helpers. We are not obligated to mod every forum. Mods are just backup to ei when needed. People seem to forget that we have jobs and lives outside of ei.
    So why does it say "forum& reviews moderator" under your user name?
    Dont forget that people know that you are payed for modding even if its just a "little", this makes it your job too.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    Well this poses a real problem because what seems to be happening is totally hit and miss and everything is modded today and then tomorrow
    maybe noone looks at stuff and it falls through the cracks. It seems to me that someone in IE should delegate the work in accordance with
    what the people are prepared to do. I would imagine that the amount to do is pretty constant so i cant see how u can run something properly
    if u dont know who is going to be avalioable to do what. Its like having a buisness and u have 10 employees and u dont know each morning
    how many will turn up for work,well u cant plan what or how much u will get done . So its same here if a set amount isnt planned ahead how
    can things be kept on top of and up to date. Im not saying how little or how much a mod should do thats for themselves to decide but i do feel
    if u dont have some kind of rota or plan alot of stuff will be overlooked and also u prob will have alot double checked also wasting resources
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ber For This Useful Post:

Anna23 (15-04-10)

So why does it say "forum& reviews moderator" under your user name?
    Dont forget that people know that you are payed for modding even if its just a "little", this makes it your job too.
    Oh FFS!!!! 60 euro a week, Not even a tenner a day for this shite!!!! are you insane to suggest that this is a job and therefore we put in 40 hour week for 60 euro

Would you drop your drawers for a a tenner a day in your job.?

Anna come back to me when you have landed back on planet Earth.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast