Quote Originally Posted by Apu View Post
Personally I avoid girls who don't allow reviews, but hey its your money, you can always walk away.

Yes I know you can alaways walk away but this is not like having a look at a product in a shop. First, there is a lot of time and effort involved in attending a booking, all of which is wasted if you have to walk away.Personally, I find walking away uncomfortable at the very least and it can be quite embarrassing. I should not be put in that situation in the first place.
Secondly, the problems with the girl may only surface as the meeting progresses--- at that stage the money has already passed and the situation becomes much more difficult.
Any market should respond positively to the requirements of the market and if it became more generally accepted that reviews are critical to the success of punting then the service providers would adapt.

It seems to me very sensible that all the ladies should have full ,proper and informative details which clearly show that they are genuinely independent or attached to a reputable agency.This is cheap and easy to do. Is there a good arguement against this proposition.?