Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: why dont escorts visit monaghan????

  1. #1

    Default why dont escorts visit monaghan????

    was just wondering why escorts choose not to visit monaghan,there have only been 3 advertised in the last year,its annoying going to other towns for escort services and it makes it so much harder with directions and time

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    where ever i may roam
    Posts
    4,872
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mattthew View Post
    was just wondering why escorts choose not to visit monaghan,there have only been 3 advertised in the last year,its annoying going to other towns for escort services and it makes it so much harder with directions and time
    monaghan is a small enough town maybe escorts feel business wouldn't be great there .......sorry dude but i would say thats the reason

  3. #3

    Default

    its actually very large now and the escorts that came said they were doing very well there are so many surburb towns

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    where ever i may roam
    Posts
    4,872
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mattthew View Post
    its actually very large now and the escorts that came said they were doing very well there are so many surburb towns
    maybe new escorts feel that going to a new town like monahan would be tough starting off and they would still have to pay big rent for there appartment if business was bad it would be costly for them .....on the other hand popular escorts obviously stick with bigger towns because they have regular clients and new ones also .....that must be the reason but hopefully some will tour there for you

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mattthew View Post
    its actually very large now and the escorts that came said they were doing very well there are so many surburb towns
    Did they say why they did not go back?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    North east
    Posts
    54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mattthew View Post
    was just wondering why escorts choose not to visit monaghan,there have only been 3 advertised in the last year,its annoying going to other towns for escort services and it makes it so much harder with directions and time
    I know the guards have successfully prosecuted several girl in Monaghan in the past year one of them was deported. There are escorts in Monaghan but they dont necessarily advertise on this site.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MET-RX View Post
    I know the guards have successfully prosecuted several girl in Monaghan in the past year one of them was deported. There are escorts in Monaghan but they dont necessarily advertise on this site.
    mattthew you should send a PM to MET-RX. It seems he has an inside track

  8. Default

    very odd there are so few in wicklow too....

  9. #9

    Default

    if you could let me know how to contact girls who dont advertise on this site i would be very gratefull thanks

  10. #10

    Default

    they didn say why they didn come back because they didn come back i have rang a few who said they will come soon

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •