Thread: this made my day

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
    you gotta laugh i was driving home from work this evening after having one of the worse working days of my life so when i took the right hand turn onto the main road the speed limit was only 60km which in my opinion is far too slow for this strech of road .so there i was doing 60km when this little fucker came speeding up my arse with the horn blowing and flashing the lights at me in his GTI golf my blood was boiling as you could imagine if i had a 44magnum i would have used it for sure anyway as i drove along at 60km i noticed a blue light flashing and little boy racer was pulled over his face was as red as addams applesthis sure made my day much better.seeing him get done
    I love guys like this when im a the bike. Im not a fast driver even on a bike. They fly up behind me,i stay the same speed,they go to overtake and as soon as they are alongside of me,goodbye.LOL i open it up. I just make sure that they dont crash into someone on the opposite lane. they look like right fruitcakes.

sincerely,
    Westside.

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    I love guys like this when im a the bike. Im not a fast driver even on a bike. They fly up behind me,i stay the same speed,they go to overtake and as soon as they are alongside of me,goodbye.LOL i open it up. I just make sure that they dont crash into someone on the opposite lane. they look like right fruitcakes.

sincerely,
    Westside.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Jees Westie, fer how long can you keep ahead ? Fair play to ya mate, all that working out you do must enable you to pedal like fuck.
    Last edited by Reggie; 08-04-10 at 17:41. Reason: spelling