Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Dont the time wasters get tired of time wasting???

  1. #1
    English Milly Masseuse Guest

    Default Dont the time wasters get tired of time wasting???

    You know, it amazes me just how silly some can be......

    For sex chat thats free go to somewhere like 321 Sex Chat - Free Sex Chat Rooms

    For Web cam and a wank go to a decent web cam site.....it's not THAT pricey.

    Whats the thrill of calling an escort for the sake of a quick thrill? And we are talking grown men here, NOT teenagers.

    I should write a book really...........

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    sowfcountee
    Posts
    1,142
    Reviews
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bustybronte View Post
    You know, it amazes me just how silly some can be......

    For sex chat thats free go to somewhere like 321 Sex Chat - Free Sex Chat Rooms

    For Web cam and a wank go to a decent web cam site.....it's not THAT pricey.

    Whats the thrill of calling an escort for the sake of a quick thrill? And we are talking grown men here, NOT teenagers.

    I should write a book really...........
    What's your number? ;-)

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Dublin Fair City
    Posts
    8,660
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    It's terrible Bronte. Probably the same people who post rubbish here continually.

    Somebody's missing a trick not setting up an Adult Baby escort service in Ireland, as the amount of childish idiots in this industry is something else!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    dublin or portofino
    Posts
    532
    Reviews
    11

    Default

    Just losers looking for cheap trills, gobsytes the lot of them....timewasters
    JUSTICE FOR AMANDA KNOX AND RAFFAELE SOLLECITO----INNOCENTS

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    where ever i may roam
    Posts
    4,872
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    unfortunately what you are saying is very true about grown men time wasting i cant understand why anybody would get off on such bull shit there is this guy in my job 47 years of age and he has often booked appointments with escorts and never showed up he would find this funny asking them do they do cim owo anal and no intention of ever meeting with them at least with clients booking with the pm system you know they are genuine clients

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,772

    Default

    I don't see the fun of that. I think it's just brainless stupid. What is now funny about booking and don't show up? I'm not bothered I will take another appointment anyway. And most of the times I can smell timewaisters miles away so at a pottential one I double booked anyway. I think people doing this kind of "fun" are so dumb and stupid so glad they will not show up because I would never want to see them anyway.

    Jessie

    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
    unfortunately what you are saying is very true about grown men time wasting i cant understand why anybody would get off on such bull shit there is this guy in my job 47 years of age and he has often booked appointments with escorts and never showed up he would find this funny asking them do they do cim owo anal and no intention of ever meeting with them at least with clients booking with the pm system you know they are genuine clients
    HOT EXOTIC BEAUTY JUST FOR YOUR PLEASURE

    https://twitter.com/Jessiemature

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    dublin or portofino
    Posts
    532
    Reviews
    11

    Default

    He probably goes home and has a micro wave dinner ,kicks the dog, then pulls his plum to the thought of his exploits ...oh might have been...i still have no sympathy for the tool.

    Viva La Bronte
    JUSTICE FOR AMANDA KNOX AND RAFFAELE SOLLECITO----INNOCENTS

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    where ever i may roam
    Posts
    4,872
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jessie View Post
    I don't see the fun of that. I think it's just brainless stupid. What is now funny about booking and don't show up? I'm not bothered I will take another appointment anyway. And most of the times I can smell timewaisters miles away so at a pottential one I double booked anyway. I think people doing this kind of "fun" are so dumb and stupid so glad they will not show up because I would never want to see them anyway.

    Jessie
    jessie this guy nobody has much time for him at all he is so mean with the money infact he is as tight as two coats of paint very easily amused unfortunately its guys like this spoil it for genuine folks

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,617

    Default

    I am so tired from them. It's just getting on my nerves. Probably nobody will explain to me why they do it... Are they siply minded? Do they need to prove something to them selves? They don't have own life? Are they bored? Are they masturbating while imagining that a pretty sexy girl is waiting for them? Are they so desparate? I don't know..... I don't get it and feel sorry for them. Losers!!!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Under Patricia.........
    Posts
    8,423
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    It's the same problem all over society, and this stretches the whole way up and down society..........

    No morality because of no accountability and no punishment............

    Fuckwits who mess with escorts like this...........

    The financial regulator...........

    The bankers.........

    The government.........

    The developers.........

    The cunt who broke the window in my car the other nite............sadly the cops caught him as I chased him up the road, or there would have been accountability and punishment..............
    Advertising space available for hire, and reviews for sale, just call me....xxx

    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •