Quote Originally Posted by Noah View Post
O'Leary and his band of yeild managers are hungry c**ts, they squeeze the market for every last cent with total disregard for the welfare of their passengers, even when Easyjet tried to set up routes , Ryanair flew people for nothing, just to ensure that Easyjet would have to pull off those routes and thus allow Ryanair to continue their monopoly of bleeding their Irish customers dry.

It makes a mockery of Ryanairs assertions that the € 10 tax on flights into Dublin is prohibitive to tourists coming here and then they go and hike up their own baggage charges during the peak time for travel.
Personally over time I think Ryanair will shoot themselves in the foot.

I have personally curtailed my foreign trips via Ryanair the main reason being that its becoming a pain in the arse flying with Ryanair, with their e-boarding card only policy, pissy charges with everything. A 15kg weight restriction compared with 20kg for most other Airlines.

Recently I flew Contential to NYC for 377 return. Which mile for mile is cheaper than anything O'leary has to offer. And the difference wow, Free meals, Free Movies, Free beverages (not beer), and the staff were super as well.