Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Munster vs Leinster

Reviews

Is this the first year that a rugby match has been played on Good Friday. If so why don't they just wait untill Saturday?
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    Is this the first year that a rugby match has been played on Good Friday. If so why don't they just wait untill Saturday?
    Well being from Ulster I know it doesnt matter to you but Munster and Leinster both have important Heineken Cup matches the weekend after Easter and no other acceptable date could be arranged between the provinces for this match.
    The Truth is out there.

Reviews

I suppose this will open the floodgates in future years for other sports to take place on Good Friday. Along with that pubs to open.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    I suppose this will open the floodgates in future years for other sports to take place on Good Friday. Along with that pubs to open.
    I read that the Attorney General was going to be consulted to try to get the decision to open the pubs tomorrow evening overturned. Obviously nothing came of it but yeah you are right we can expect to see other applications coming before the courts.
    The Truth is out there.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

heart says leinster but its thomond, hummmmmmmmmm, head says munster, but i said that the last time, did hear lady boys then heeeeeeeeeee

Its more a practice game for next week when its gonna be really big v northampton/ clermont- both sides would gladly lose and progress next week -

of course there will be at least one more meeting between the 2 this season.- the magners semi or final - and who knows if there is a 4th meeting that can only be in paris............

Reviews

Leinster and Munster a practise game... I think not. It will be all out war (well I hope anyway Lol). If sexy plays as he has Munster will have the edge. With Flannery back that should be the lineouts sorted..... Cum on Munster.....

Allez les bleus

Quote Originally Posted by Czarcasm View Post
    Allez les bleus
    I see Czarcasm is banned - Was it for the above post ? Is someone taking the match tonight a tad too seriously ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12