Thread: Another Rant

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by the good guy View Post
    i agree with you yes morgages should be reduced. there is no way any person should have to leave there homes when the fuckers that caused this mess were given golden handshakes that could pay to keep a few people in their homes. and they get huge pensions, how is that right? these people should be made pay more than the normal joe yet they are not having to pay for their actions. that is corruption plain as
    ???
    i 100% agree. if this sort of thing was happening in any other job, the person that fucked up would be fucked out
    noth here tho.
    i think irish people are too easily swayed. lets all get together and drag these fucks out of the dail and sort our own futures out. we are leaving ours/kids futures in hands of idiots

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by the good guy View Post
    i 100% agree. if this sort of thing was happening in any other job, the person that fucked up would be fucked out
    noth here tho.
    i think irish people are too easily swayed. lets all get together and drag these fucks out of the dail and sort our own futures out. we are leaving ours/kids futures in hands of idiots
    I think that the problem in this country is ppl have too much respect for authority. I think it comes from the generations having being brainwashed by the church and our so called leaders. So i think that most Irish pplk take Authority as it is whether its right or wrong ,good or bad.

I dont.

blame my parents,
    Westside.

Blog Entries

Grow up! NAMA might well be the best thing for a very bad situation. If anything, it showed that the Irish can and will make good on their debt, something that Spain, Greece and Portgeal aren`t looking like they can. Of all the countries that are near financial ruin, Ireland is, according to the experts, looks like the best place to begin investing again mainly because of NAMA.

I don`t have sympathy for the people who cannot pay their mortgages because they know they couldn`t pay them when they took out those big mortgages, but the lore of making themselves appear better off than the next person got them to throw caution through the wind. I didn`t get a house because I know I couldn`t afford it, and if I appeared to be a loser than so what! Who`s crying now

Blog Entries

My God, I don't believe it, Anita and I agree on something...........

Only one thing could be stranger than this...........

Hey Anita, you didn't secretly marry Experienced Punter and run away with him did ya???...............................
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Reviews

Don't worry the global econmoy is picking up soon green chutes and all that
    and whne it does eire being a small open trade driven econ system will bonce back

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by whiteknight111 View Post
    Don't worry the global econmoy is picking up soon green chutes and all that
    and whne it does eire being a small open trade driven econ system will bonce back

thats what the EU is becoming. A gentlemans club based in Brussels where the elite of the business world and the political world pull all the strings to suit themselves.

all with the majority of Irish ppls blessing,
    Westside.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    Grow up! NAMA might well be the best thing for a very bad situation. If anything, it showed that the Irish can and will make good on their debt, something that Spain, Greece and Portgeal aren`t looking like they can. Of all the countries that are near financial ruin, Ireland is, according to the experts, looks like the best place to begin investing again mainly because of NAMA.

I don`t have sympathy for the people who cannot pay their mortgages because they know they couldn`t pay them when they took out those big mortgages, but the lore of making themselves appear better off than the next person got them to throw caution through the wind. I didn`t get a house because I know I couldn`t afford it, and if I appeared to be a loser than so what! Who`s crying now
    Thats for the growing up tip but i need leadership in order to follow. Im bad on my own. Anyway the problem is its not the Irish ppls debt,its the Institutions debt. Its not even the goverments debt.

Westside.

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    I think that the problem in this country is ppl have too much respect for authority. I think it comes from the generations having being brainwashed by the church and our so called leaders. So i think that most Irish pplk take Authority as it is whether its right or wrong ,good or bad.

I dont.

blame my parents,
    Westside.
    The solution is easy, less money looking after your dick and more money on the mortgage, I remember when all I got was bread and water and soup on a sunday.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mike_365 View Post
    I remember when all I got was bread and water and soup on a sunday.
    i believe that. I look at how the older generations lived. Very little of what is there now and they appreiciated things better.

Westside.