Quote Originally Posted by Felicity View Post
When I lived in L.A. I had a great life. I picked a nice area which I felt was essential. Rent was expensive and I had to share a very small apartment with a friend to live in that nice area and didn't have much money for going out, but we had a great life buying cheap drink, going to "all you can eat" buffets and hanging out with cool people from all over the world, by the pool in our apartment complex mostly. The beaches and other natural resources on our doorstep were fantastic. If you had a higher income, I think it could be a fab place to live.
I had a blast over there as well but ofr one of the most famous cities in the world it didnt live up to my expectations. Some local had the gual even to ask what part of the US is Ireland in, shher cheek and that was the ones that had heard of Ireland. Dont get me wrong I enjoyed my tome over there but wouldnt want to live there. Now Vegas was a cool place, although I must admit I didnt veture too far off the strip barring going to Hover Dam. If you like warm weather this is the place