Thread: Comps that i am thinking of

Blog Entries

Default Comps that i am thinking of

The chat room. I am trying to think of any comps that could be run in the chat room. You know like a quiz or something. Maybe it could be run one night weekly and a winner announced at the end of the month. Its only just a thought as im not sure if i could run it on my own or at all.

We'll see,
    Westside.

PS im open to suggestions.

You could have a treasure hunt, someone posts an unusual item or a list of items and first person who posts pic links to them or finds the most pic links wins.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    The chat room. I am trying to think of any comps that could be run in the chat room. You know like a quiz or something. Maybe it could be run one night weekly and a winner announced at the end of the month. Its only just a thought as im not sure if i could run it on my own or at all.

We'll see,
    Westside.

Like a quick fire pub quiz in chat.............
    Advertising space available for hire, and reviews for sale, just call me....xxx

"It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Reviews

i like the idea but considering the poor enough response to the competitions in general i think that limiting them to a specific time and also putting them on the chat room will lead to a small entry

We'll see,
    Westside.

I think that is an excellent idea- hows about two teams of three against each other - quick fire answers and all that- an internet chat quiz league ?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bhoywonder View Post
    i like the idea but considering the poor enough response to the competitions in general i think that limiting them to a specific time and also putting them on the chat room will lead to a small entry
    Your misunderstanding me. Im not saying we could have all comps in the chat. Im saying every so often we could have a comp thats done in chat in place of the one done on the forums.

Westside.

Blog Entries

I will let this one off. Its too time consuming to go ahead with the lack of interest shown.

Westside.

Reviews

I will let this one off. Its too time consuming to go ahead with the lack of interest shown.

Westside.
    How about a competition for the longest most rambling pointless post on these boards.?
    I could think of a few contenders.
    The Truth is out there.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by westcorklad View Post
    How about a competition for the longest most rambling pointless post on these boards.?
    Westies' not allowed to enter.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by westcorklad View Post
    Ok i will have that one.

Sincerely,
    Westside.