Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Unban Jackpot and Benin

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    It is quite fun when the shit hits the fan, pity it doesn't happen too often, I miss the dolly, qph paws triagle, we got months out of that one, those were the good old days
    I Join in but have to take my Kids somewhere now
    Little bastards I remeber when sundays was a day of peace and rest

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Alec Horan View Post
    dead right anon
    Whats a triagle ????????????????????
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by poggo View Post
    listen pat u can see by the weight of opinion here that u lot fucked up this time i gave u credit for being an intelligent woman and the opportunity to rectify what many think is an injustice, please take the high ground and unban Jackpot. No one has answered the points made by many on the IP issue, the rest is just bunkem and jibberish. Everyone can see that. Some weight must be given to the overwhelming support been given to Jack by the members of this site...
    The IP evidence is completely solid.

Of course I listen to members of this site and take into consideration their feelings, but do you seriously expect me to consider unbanning a user caught writing a fake review, despite the fact he hasn't even admitted his wrongdoing and apologised for it, because he has friends that would like him back?

Are you for real?

Pat x

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Doozer View Post
    If he is as innocent as you claim let him speak for himself. Surly an innocent man woiuld want to clear his name if it has been run through the mud.
    If he pms Pat and explains his situation something may be done , but until then he will remain banned
    Maybe integrity is not ur strong point, i would take the same stance as jackpot has done, what is wrong with asking him before he was banned what the story was. But that is not the issue here its the confusion here over why he was banned in the first place, no clear story. And just look at the amount of support he has gotten. It seem to me the only people not supporting him are a couple of real trolls and the mods.
    Some PPL mistake an attempt at reconciliation, as a personal attack or insult......

Reviews

this is quite simple all jackpot has to do is contact patricia and apologise for his fake review and explain why he did such a stupid thing i have to be honest i am very surprised at jackpot doing this i really am this thread can go on and on but jack needs to explain to the mods and apologise for what he did its as simple as that

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post

Of course I listen to members of this site and take into consideration their feelings, but do you seriously expect me to consider unbanning a user caught writing a fake review, despite the fact he hasn't even admitted his wrongdoing and apologised for it, because he has friends that would like him back?

Pat x
    Are you for real?
    Yes pat i am for real the ip evidence is not solid and repeating that over and over does not make it so, have u read the other thread, and banning someone for this is unusual here. But i can see u have dug ur heels in and cannnot back down now, sad this is....
    Some PPL mistake an attempt at reconciliation, as a personal attack or insult......

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post

Are you for real?

Pat x
    But surely Patricia ,you would agree that a poster with jackpot posting history , would be entitled to a simple pm to ask about the review before he was banned. This would have cleared up the matter. It seem more like a case of someone charging head first in to making a decision. Its not as if every fake reviewer here is immediately banned.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123