Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Idiots question tv/ts

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    kildare
    Posts
    2,844
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    10

    Default Idiots question tv/ts

    ok, what the hell is the difference, as i said, idiots question, tv dress like woman/ts wants to be a woman???????????????

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Kilkenny
    Posts
    50
    Reviews
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wanted the best 69 View Post
    ok, what the hell is the difference, as i said, idiots question, tv dress like woman/ts wants to be a woman???????????????
    I thought a TV is something I sit down in front of on a sat night with a good red wine. So TS must be a telivision station. As long as its not RTE 1 cant stand the saturday night show with that prick from cork. Apologies to other Cork people but the guys a tosser

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    kildare
    Posts
    2,844
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    hay, might be that too

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    5,879
    Reviews
    38

    Default

    A TV is a guy dressed like a girl whereas a TS is a guy who has had surgery to look like a girl.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    in the out back
    Posts
    244
    Reviews
    17

    Default

    well a tv is a falla wit cock that dress like girls is that a gay are is he bi are justed fucked up as for a ts a chick with adick

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    cork the real capital
    Posts
    5,553
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    83

    Default Hetrosexual

    Quote Originally Posted by lad252 View Post
    well a tv is a falla wit cock that dress like girls is that a gay are is he bi are justed fucked up as for a ts a chick with adick
    Actually the very large majority of TVs are completely hetrosexual and as such are just cross dressers.
    what probably clouds the picture is that TVs that advertise here would be either bisexual or gay as there
    would be no point in advertising here if u werent as there would be no work for them. So the sexual
    orientation of TVs here is in no way representative of the group as a whole. I would imagine that the same
    levels of homosexuality etc would exist in this group as the male population in general.
    TS fall into two groups pre-op and post-op the pre-op are basically men on hormone treatment who
    have probably had a breast augmentation where as a post-op will have had a full sex change. To my
    knowledge all the TS that work as escorts in Ireland are pre-op
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to ber For This Useful Post:

    Epsilon (29-03-10)

  8. #7
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    kildare
    Posts
    2,844
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    many thanks ber

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    354
    Reviews
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    Actually the very large majority of TVs are completely hetrosexual and as such are just cross dressers.
    what probably clouds the picture is that TVs that advertise here would be either bisexual or gay as there
    would be no point in advertising here if u werent as there would be no work for them. So the sexual
    orientation of TVs here is in no way representative of the group as a whole. I would imagine that the same
    levels of homosexuality etc would exist in this group as the male population in general.
    TS fall into two groups pre-op and post-op the pre-op are basically men on hormone treatment who
    have probably had a breast augmentation where as a post-op will have had a full sex change. To my
    knowledge all the TS that work as escorts in Ireland are pre-op
    there is one post op on the scene, she's not listed at the moment cant think of her name. whats the point with post op.. if you want a chick with a dick then you want the 'dick'....

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    cork the real capital
    Posts
    5,553
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    83

    Default Pass off

    Quote Originally Posted by CANALI View Post
    there is one post op on the scene, she's not listed at the moment cant think of her name. whats the point with post op.. if you want a chick with a dick then you want the 'dick'....
    There may well be but i doudth if she advertises as such cause i think demand would would be slow,possibly
    tries to pass off as a female escort. So prob lots of candles and the lights down low
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,556
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    Actually the very large majority of TVs are completely hetrosexual and as such are just cross dressers.
    what probably clouds the picture is that TVs that advertise here would be either bisexual or gay as there
    would be no point in advertising here if u werent as there would be no work for them. So the sexual
    orientation of TVs here is in no way representative of the group as a whole. I would imagine that the same
    levels of homosexuality etc would exist in this group as the male population in general.
    TS fall into two groups pre-op and post-op the pre-op are basically men on hormone treatment who
    have probably had a breast augmentation where as a post-op will have had a full sex change. To my
    knowledge all the TS that work as escorts in Ireland are pre-op
    You seem very comfortable with it Ber.


    Bernadette???
    Westside.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •