Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cloud nine.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    I'm back Harry, just recovered from my marathon (probably a doddle in the park to one of you younger members). I met a lovely girl this morning, she really looked after me. But alas, I couldn't deliver on the second girl, she is a favourite of mine, so we just drank coffee, not bad at 150 a cup. I went home with my head hung low in more ways than one.
    nothing wrong with that and i admire your honesty glad you had fun i did read your review she sounds like my kinda lady...now on your visit no2 did you really have coffee or was it a cup of pee oopse i meant tea.....

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
    nothing wrong with that and i admire your honesty glad you had fun i did read your review she sounds like my kinda lady...now on your visit no2 did you really have coffee or was it a cup of pee oopse i meant tea.....
    No, it was just black coffee, I'm just not able for two on the trot, that's the trouble with us aul lads, well I can't speak for Carlos, but .....
    Once a prick - always a prick.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    No, it was just black coffee, I'm just not able for two on the trot, that's the trouble with us aul lads, well I can't speak for Carlos, but .....
    LOL very good rover you enjoyed your day thats the main thing all i had was two wanks ..........today and a few beers now but next week i will be back on the prowel if i can get time off work as i am bloody busy at the moment ........nuts it is

Blog Entries
    Reviews

rover next time, rubber band and pencil it deliver, if you cannot come at least you can write

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12