Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Cloud nine.

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,282
    Reviews
    9

    Default Cloud nine.

    I'm on cloud nine tonight, by accident I'm booked in with two different escorts tomorrow morning, one at 11 and one at 12.30, I just hope I can get a hard on with the second one.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    cork the real capital
    Posts
    5,553
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    83

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    I'm on cloud nine tonight, by accident I'm booked in with two different escorts tomorrow morning, one at 11 and one at 12.30, I just hope I can get a hard on with the second one.
    Oh my god dont worry bout the boyo tis the aul ticker id be more afraid id pack in
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    Careful you don't leave your wallet behind by accident

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,282
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    Oh my god dont worry bout the boyo tis the aul ticker id be more afraid id pack in
    The aul ticker has made it up to now, it would definately be the throbber I'd be worried about.

    Once a prick - always a prick.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    cork the real capital
    Posts
    5,553
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    83

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    The aul ticker has made it up to now, it would definately be the throbber I'd be worried about.

    Ah yes but remember if the ticker wont pump the man wont stand , take an anaddin and a viagra id say
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,282
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    Ah yes but remember if the ticker wont pump the man wont stand , take an anaddin and a viagra id say
    Well I'll be taking the aul viagra (actually Cialis) anyhow, never thought of mixing an anadin with it, mightn't make it there if I do that, but I have taken two cialis before and my God, I stayed hard for a whole 15 mins.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    where ever i may roam
    Posts
    4,872
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    I'm on cloud nine tonight, by accident I'm booked in with two different escorts tomorrow morning, one at 11 and one at 12.30, I just hope I can get a hard on with the second one.
    relax rover you'll be fine go and enjoy yourself you lucky bugger

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Cork
    Posts
    477

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    If I had to shave down there, I'd pack it all in, but I do give it a good shampooing before engaging with a member of the opposite sex.



    Mines bigger than that.
    Will the first girl or the second girl be in charge of the inbetween shampooing?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    where ever i may roam
    Posts
    4,872
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    Well I'll be taking the aul viagra (actually Cialis) anyhow, never thought of mixing an anadin with it, mightn't make it there if I do that, but I have taken two cialis before and my God, I stayed hard for a whole 15 mins.
    two cialis you are joking were they 10mg that you took .......20mg of them wouldn't be recommended twice in one day your a mad dog rover

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,282
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
    relax rover you'll be fine go and enjoy yourself you lucky bugger
    I'm back Harry, just recovered from my marathon (probably a doddle in the park to one of you younger members). I met a lovely girl this morning, she really looked after me. But alas, I couldn't deliver on the second girl, she is a favourite of mine, so we just drank coffee, not bad at 150 a cup. I went home with my head hung low in more ways than one.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •