Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rip ep

1. Default

EP gave me his email details to log into t ell his many friends mostly women of his departing he gave me his details here too sayin he want me to say gdbye to all his friends here he went tragic ally....

Blog Entries
    Reviews

ok, if you are on the level and have his log in details then you will have no problem pm ing me from his account, simple

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by wanted the best 69 View Post
    ok, if you are on the level and have his log in details then you will have no problem pm ing me from his account, simple
    he is full of shit he logs on types in his bullshit which isnt funny by the way then logs off and each time he logs off there is one guest viewing this thread another idiot with fuck all to do only stir trouble

Blog Entries
    Reviews

well no pm, shit stirring troll time again

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ilovewomen View Post
    EP gave me his email details to log into t ell his many friends mostly women of his departing he gave me his details here too sayin he want me to say gdbye to all his friends here he went tragic ally....
    Sounds like he knew he had'nt got long..............so why could he not have informed his many friends here himself?

Blog Entries

Hiya Ex P,
    Westside.

Reviews

Seems to me this is not the first time someone has posted here claiming to be a friend of a deceased EI member.
    The Truth is out there.

Reviews

Good one exp. You go away for a few weeks to see if anyone will miss you. Then you come back under another name telling he's dead. It's nearly as good as the time your ex girlfriend came on here to say you were a pimp. We'll find out in the morning when Pauli comes back and does an in depth check into your profile. Don't jump off the Clarion wearing those knickers before he finds out for us
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

I'm devastated- The bastard owes me €50

Reviews

He'll be back on April fools day to say it's an elobarate joke
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast