Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rip ep

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default

EP gave me his email details to log into t ell his many friends mostly women of his departing he gave me his details here too sayin he want me to say gdbye to all his friends here he went tragic ally....

Blog Entries
    Reviews

ok, if you are on the level and have his log in details then you will have no problem pm ing me from his account, simple

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ilovewomen View Post
    EP gave me his email details to log into t ell his many friends mostly women of his departing he gave me his details here too sayin he want me to say gdbye to all his friends here he went tragic ally....
    Sounds like he knew he had'nt got long..............so why could he not have informed his many friends here himself?

Blog Entries

Hiya Ex P,
    Westside.

Reviews

Seems to me this is not the first time someone has posted here claiming to be a friend of a deceased EI member.
    The Truth is out there.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12