Thread: Jessica James

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    cavanman Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    Com mods have no way of seeing when an ad profile was last active/suspended. I assume the reviews you refer to that went up in Aug 09 were when she was in some other part of the country, her profile active and they submitted the review then, You often see a review saying it took place in such and such a city when she is not in that particular city at the time.
    Well the reviews I mentioned list appointments on 23rd & 25th August 2009 so she was here in Cork last year and I may have been mistaken saying it was early in the year when in fact it was August I saw her which seems a long time ago.

But if on the 26th she returns to Scotland or whatever her profile here is suspended and can remain suspended for months so when joe punted "aka Caveman which she calls me" tries to write a revied either he cant or if it goes beyound 3 months it becomes deleated.
    Last edited by cavanman; 25-03-10 at 15:05.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by cavanman View Post
    Well the reviews I mentioned list appointments on 23rd & 25th August 2009 so she was here in Cork last year and I may have been mistaken saying it was early in the year when in fact it was August I saw her which seems a long time ago.

But if on the 26th she returns to Scotland or whatever her profile here is suspended and can remain suspended for months so when joe punted "aka Caveman which she calls me" tries to write a revied either he cant or if it goes beyound 3 months it becomes deleated.

Ok, so it wasn't a full year. Feels like it though!

Caveman or Cavanman - I never did say that you didn't see me. You are putting words into my mouth.