Thread: All reviews are now fake

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by adogwithabone View Post
    You know as well as I do that half the girls on here are 'contract' girls working for pimping outfits. I have no issue with that, a girl has to start somewhere and most of the foreign girls start like this.
    I don't know this actually. I do know there are cases of girls posing as independents who are not in fact independents, but I don't think this is as previlant as you seem to.

I am however in agreement that you are pointing out a real problem that we should try to resolve.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Attaching thumbnails to the reviews seems like a good idea. It's a bit silly to have a question about the accuracy of photos if no one can see which photos the reviewer was talking about.

“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    I don't know this actually. I do know there are cases of girls posing as independents who are not in fact independents, but I don't think this is as previlant as you seem to.

I am however in agreement that you are pointing out a real problem that we should try to resolve.
    We need to get real here Patricia u know and i know it,im fairly aut fait with the scene in Cork and i can definitely say that well more than half of the girls advertised here at any one time as independent are NOT INDEPENDENT BUT AGENCY.
    I know the locations and apts they use and all this will be verefied by any frequent punter. Now i am not saying that this is an easy issue to
    tackle but by trying to dilute the issue and say it not as prevelant as it is is just nonsense.Seeing as that Cork and Limerick would be the two
    areas i would be most famaliar with i can personaly vouch for these but i know that seeing its the case in these places its the same everywhere
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

cavanman Guest

I believe we would be idots not to take all reviews with a pinch of salt. If you study them many are by one off non active reviews others have similar spelling mistakes suggesting a common reviewer and then we have the Independent or is it an Agency listing.

But because of this business and how it opperates to resolve this is very difficult I cant think of an easy way.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    We need to get real here Patricia u know and i know it,im fairly aut fait with the scene in Cork and i can definitely say that well more than half of the girls advertised here at any one time as independent are NOT INDEPENDENT BUT AGENCY.
    I know the locations and apts they use and all this will be verefied by any frequent punter. Now i am not saying that this is an easy issue to
    tackle but by trying to dilute the issue and say it not as prevelant as it is is just nonsense.Seeing as that Cork and Limerick would be the two
    areas i would be most famaliar with i can personaly vouch for these but i know that seeing its the case in these places its the same everywhere
    Seriously Ber, if you know this, can you tell us? I mean in private, not here, because I think people are assuming we know a lot that we don't actually know, and in order to tackle problems we need to know.

BER

JUST TO MENTION THAY MANY APARTMENTS ARE USED BY BOTH INDEPENDENT AND AGENCY GIRLS. JUST BECAUSE A FLAT IS KNOWN TO HAVE DIFFERENT GIRLS EVERY WEEK DOES NOT MEAN EVERY GIRL USING IT OVER A PERIOD OF TIME IS AN AGENCY GIRL. IT IS CALLED 'touring' LOL.

THAT SAID, I DO AGREE THAT MANY OF THE GIRLS NOW LISTED AS INDEPENDENTS ARE AGENCY GIRLS, BUT IT IS PRESUMABLY IMPOSSIBLE TO VERIFY.

SUSPICION IS 1 THING. PROOF IS ANOTHER.

ALSO I KNOW SOME AGENCY GIRLS WHO ARE BUSIER THAN THE INDEPENDENTS. WHERE THERE MAY BE PUNTERS OUT THERE WHO CLAIM NOT TO LIKE USING AGENCIES, THE PROOF IS THERE IN THE FACT THAT THESE GIRLS ARE VERY BUSY AND ARE REGULARILY BEING FREQUENTED BY PUNTERS.

COINCIDENTALLY, EVEN IF THEY ARE BEING LISTED AS INDIES, THEY ARE STILL BUSIER THAN SOME TRUE INIDIES. CAN YOU EXPLAIN THAT.

I WOULD NOT WORK AS AN AGENCY GIRL MYSELF AS I HAVE NO NEED, BUT IT GOES ON IN THE SAME FLATS THAT INDIES USE.

E REB