Thread: Threatening Text Messages

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Question Hmmm.

I see said the blind man as the lights went out!

Thank you for the link patricia, although i do believe i didnt violate any of these in my last post
    And i never said you may it up sweetheart. Us clients just see alot of similar topics recently and it all seems quite suspicious.
    Like i said it just doesnt seem to add up. Could i perhaps ask as to what these threathening message say?
    Theres been changes made to the site, alot of banings etc. It just seems very much like theres more going on than is been said but perhaps its not in the clients best interest to know.

And once again i do say this with all due respect as theres alot of sensitivity on the go, it seems

However it dont look good my dear.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mrbeckham View Post
    I see said the blind man as the lights went out!

Thank you for the link patricia, although i do believe i didnt violate any of these in my last post
    And i never said you may it up sweetheart. Us clients just see alot of similar topics recently and it all seems quite suspicious.
    Like i said it just doesnt seem to add up. Could i perhaps ask as to what these threathening message say?
    Theres been changes made to the site, alot of banings etc. It just seems very much like theres more going on than is been said but perhaps its not in the clients best interest to know.

And once again i do say this with all due respect as theres alot of sensitivity on the go, it seems

However it dont look good my dear.
    We'd all love to know what's going on that can't be seen. Congratulations to you for descerning this within two weeks of registering.