Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: What would you do if................................

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Cork-Douglas,Monte Carlo
    Posts
    16

    Angry What would you do if................................

    Hey,


    I dont want to be personal,but I want to give you a story to learn.It happened about 5-6 weeks ago in Cork.An escort aked me to stay with her in her house.During the night her 16 yers old boy robbed my car .She calld the police and the boy admitted the job.She asked me to not press charges and she wrote a note to pay my compensation untill 2.2010 .I asked her today and she said f...............I dont like court etc......I would like to know :what would YOU DO???????/the story is true ,unfurtunatly/
    Once a prick - always a prick.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    dublin or portofino
    Posts
    532
    Reviews
    11

    Default

    You might have to chalk this one down to life's experiences John, given the nature of the circumstances surrounding the crime, visa vis, you sleeping with his mother and her accepting money for services rendered and then the teenage son stealing your vehicle, you might be well advised to put it behind you and move on.

    I hope things work out for you.
    JUSTICE FOR AMANDA KNOX AND RAFFAELE SOLLECITO----INNOCENTS

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    dublin or portofino
    Posts
    532
    Reviews
    11

    Default

    Just wanted to say it would seriously cheese me off too if it happened to me, so I understand your anger and frustration
    JUSTICE FOR AMANDA KNOX AND RAFFAELE SOLLECITO----INNOCENTS

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,442

    Default

    What you should have done:

    Reported your car stolen to your insurance company. According to you, the mother already called the police and the son admitted it. So you would have had a police report to furnish your insurance with. Depending on your policy, all the costs of the damage could have been covered and you would not have been out of pocket, apart from losing some of your no claims bonus possibly.

    What you still can do:

    1.Give the woman an extension to pay the damages.

    2.Press charges if she wont pay or fails to pay by that date.

    3.Name and shame on E-I.
    (The loss of business she could suffer as a result of not paying for the damages her son caused could far outway those damages).

    4.Come to an alternative arrangement between yourselves were she makes up for the damages in a different, non financial manner.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,313
    Reviews
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    What you should have done:

    Reported your car stolen to your insurance company. According to you, the mother already called the police and the son admitted it. So you would have had a police report to furnish your insurance with. Depending on your policy, all the costs of the damage could have been covered and you would not have been out of pocket, apart from losing some of your no claims bonus possibly.

    What you still can do:

    1.Give the woman an extension to pay the damages.

    2.Press charges if she wont pay or fails to pay by that date.

    3.Name and shame on E-I.
    (The loss of business she could suffer as a result of not paying for the damages her son caused could far outway those damages).

    4.Come to an alternative arrangement between yourselves were she makes up for the damages in a different, non financial manner.
    Naming her on here could lead to some more serious legal issues. Probably not the best idea. maybe a pm to interested parties would be better.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,442

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Epsilon View Post
    Naming her on here could lead to some more serious legal issues. Probably not the best idea. maybe a pm to interested parties would be better.
    What I was thinking of was a review or post in the warning section. According to John-Cork, there was an admission of liability to the police, so he would be purely stating known facts. The biggest problem from his point of view, would be if she knew personal information about him which she could use and here, his marital status, job etc would be significant factors.

    In reality I think his chances of getting the money out of her are probably slim and unless he is prepared to take the legal route, he may forget about it.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    limerick
    Posts
    3,241
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    I'd say u were set up here demand swift compensation in a way that suits u dont let it linger on I feel u could be left waiting by your post go down the legal route as I feel this escort is only wasting your time & thats gonna stress u out in the long run u cant trust anyone these days...

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Co. Cork
    Posts
    18
    Reviews
    4

    Default Signature ?

    Quote Originally Posted by John-Cork View Post
    Once a prick - always a prick.
    Interesting signature, I think I have seen it before here

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eldorado911 View Post
    Interesting signature, I think I have seen it before here
    Yeah, whatever happened to "once banned, always banned"?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Under Patricia.........
    Posts
    8,423
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default I think that's Rovers Sig...........

    Quote Originally Posted by Eldorado911 View Post
    Interesting signature, I think I have seen it before here
    Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    Yeah, whatever happened to "once banned, always banned"?
    And I don't think he's banned............

    Not saying the portrayer of the sig in this case isn't a banned user though..............

    Hmmmm..........
    Advertising space available for hire, and reviews for sale, just call me....xxx

    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •