Thread: need some legal help

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Relax, it was just some policeman trying to show his superiors that he was actually on the job. I would say that about 1 in 4 drivers are driving on their own with just a provisional licence or no licence at all. If they were to start to prosecute everyone, they would need hundreds of extra judges. Because there is still such a delay in the driving tests, it is recognised that many people have no choice to drive on their own with just a provisional.

The Guards took a case against a young lad down in Cork a couple of years ago when this law was brought in first. The judge threw out the case for some reason, so I don't think there have been any successful prosecutions since. If it goes to court, get a good barrister and you should escape any penalties.

Reviews

It's good to know all the serious crime has been eradicated in that area and there is now time for matters of a bullshit nature to be pursued by a prick on a power trip.

4. Default

hi i have a good bit of experience with this. IF he was on a bike in the city he is TRAFFIC CORP which means 90% will follow this up. What i understand from this is you went from left lane over to the right lane to make a right hand turn. So you got pulled he prob cautioned you under a section road traffic act 51a,b or c. as well as driving without a full lienced driver that i would not worry to much about. he is going to get you on something. no point in worrying just wait till you get more info by post and contact a solictor it will be a day in court and your legal fees should be no more than 150e and a fine on the day do not get a barristor 3ooe min and complete overkill for a simple road traffic case

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by betboop View Post
    IF he was on a bike in the city he is TRAFFIC CORP

Mind that brain of yours.

you'll do great things for this country yet,
    Westside.

thank u guys for the help, i just dont want any points on my licence,

you be ok fran, just keep taking the tablets for your bullshit!