Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Apologies for the Mess

Blog Entries

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Hi Patricia,just noticed the "thanks" section under users join date can you tell me what this is for ? thanks Ric

Blog Entries

It's so you can thank a user for their post. A lot of forums use it. It's so, rather than people all replying to a post to say they like it, people can just click thanks and it logs how many people have given that post the "thanks" thumbs up.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Patricia For This Useful Post:

Quarterpoundher (09-03-10), Ric Hardgear (09-03-10)

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sexy-firefox..jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	19.9 KB 
ID:	20510
    Testing 123
    Why are you using my Avatar???

Quote Originally Posted by Kotek View Post
    Why are you using my Avatar???
    "testing 123" tells you why.

Reviews

I think that once you find your way around the changes, that the community section is better than before, plus I've noticed that it's much easier on the eyes than the previous colour scheme. Well done Patricia.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    "testing 123" tells you why.
    ****Abusive post removed****
    Last edited by Quarterpoundher; 09-03-10 at 19:01.

Thats rather a strong tone in reply to my answering your question. Its plain as day that she picked a random pic to use in a test, hence the ref to "testing 123"

You would be best having a read of the rules here that state mods are not to verbally abused for doing their tasks.
    Last edited by Quarterpoundher; 09-03-10 at 19:00.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    Thats rather a strong tone in reply to my answering your question. Its plain as day that she picked a random pic to use in a test, hence the ref to "testing 123"

You would be best having a read of the rules here that state mods are not to verbally abused for doing their tasks.
    ****Abusive post removed****
    Last edited by Quarterpoundher; 09-03-10 at 19:00.

Blog Entries

Kotek, I don't know what your problem is, but it is not ok to verbally abuse a mod twice when all he did was reply to a question you asked. I have put you on a 2 week ban and if you come back with the same attitude we can make it permanent. I have no idea what has brought this on as it appears completely unprovoked but, whatever your issue, it's not ok to act the way you just have. Mods work hard to keep this community fair and friendly for everyone. If you have any problem with a mod, you can PM me anytime and I'll hear you out, but you can't go around abusing them here for your kicks. Just like everyone else here, mods deserve some respect.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast