Thread: Melonares / Maspalomas

Default Melonares / Maspalomas

Hi Folks. Anyone know where to go in this area for some fun. Are there any independent girls working here. Thanks Nobbie

Quote Originally Posted by Nobbie View Post
    Hi Folks. Anyone know where to go in this area for some fun. Are there any independent girls working here. Thanks Nobbie
    Meloneras/Maspalomas .. Thats's 'upper market holidays' Gran Canaria, especially Meloneras. Not sure what might be available there, possible outcall to your Hotel ?!! Playa Del Ingles is 5 minutes up the road, probably a lot busier ? !

Use destacamos website and pick location Las Palmas and just look out for any ads that say maspalomas or playa de ingles and translate ads to English with your phone. Same thing as above with putapasion website, probably better actually as not as much fake ads on this website. Not ideal but that’s it really, used to be a lot more options but they clamped down on it in Spain like a year or two ago.,.

Yes Playa Del Ingles is quite near.
    I was there years ago. Full service was available in a strip club I was in back then, but it's changed a bit in Spain since then. There were some ladies on the street back then late at night that I didn't have any interest in...I definitely don't think that would be the case now.
    Enjoy.